Changes for Round 7 vs Carlton Teams in OP | White, Aish, Crocker In & Brown, Langdon, Sinclair Out

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a lot but he is part of that middle to bottom order group just making up numbers for us at the moment.
Meant injury wise...but cheere....im not a fan of langdon and sinclair getting concussed again must be a concern

im surprised nobody has mentioned Reid.
Liability in our zone - watch Q2 when he plays 15m off a guy that was in the most damaging position of the ground - resulted in goal.
moves like a truck (was he always this slow? I remember him being quicker)
Playing his intercept role like a pansy. Not attacking the footy which is resulting in spilt marks

Given this year is turning into a developmental year, you would have to say Toovey is not really required anymore.

In: Adams and Cloke
Out: Brown and Greenwood

I could probably add another 6 names to the outs, but what's the point when there's no legitimate options to replace them.

Brown was terrible today and probably the worst he's played since returning from the knee reconstruction. I'll be damned if I can figure out what Greenwood did today because he had one meaningful possession (the snap goal), about 15 broken tackles and was soundly beaten by Shuey.

I felt like we had the right balance of inside and outside with no Adams so I'd like to keep it that way and Cloke provides the added option up forward to hopefully get us beyond double figure I50 marks.

FWIW Broomhead was poor today I just seriously doubt the medical teams ability to have Varcoe fit for next week, but if so that's the third change.

I think he escapes a bit of attention because of his potential when in reality his performances haven't been much different to Cloke this year and neither have produced to a satisfactory level for a #1 KPF. Yeah Cloke is an established player, but blokes should be made to earn their spots regardless of age or talent.

In a 2 tall forward line I think Cloke's more capable at this stage of their careers and while I'd like to see us try a 3 pronged attack of Cox, Cloke and Moore I'm not sure we can carry 3 blokes getting 10 touches per game forward of the ball.

wrgk9h.jpg
You are a deadset clown. Are you really comparing a 15 game player we are trying to develop to a 2x AA premiership player copeland trophy winner who is going crap.

Every key forward takes time to develop. No point trying to do it in the VFL.

You are a deadset clown. Are you really comparing a 15 game player we are trying to develop to a 2x AA premiership player copeland trophy winner who is going crap.

Every key forward takes time to develop. No point trying to do it in the VFL.
Petty name calling is never classy and is more than a fair indication on who the "deadset clown" is. Grow up. I've explained in this thread that as a developing forward Moore's figures are ok, but they're not ok for a player that we're currently relying on as the #1 KPF. ie the role Cloke should be playing. However if you acknowledged or considered that then you wouldn't have been able to get your cheap shot in and play internet hero.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In Elliot, Adams, Varcoe, Swan & Scharenberg
Out Toovey (retired) Frost (Delisted) Blair (Delisted) Maynard (Delisted) Brown (Retired)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might be a bit difficult to accommodate some of those inclusions.

In: Adams and Cloke
Out: Brown and Greenwood

I could probably add another 6 names to the outs, but what's the point when there's no legitimate options to replace them.

Brown was terrible today and probably the worst he's played since returning from the knee reconstruction. I'll be damned if I can figure out what Greenwood did today because he had one meaningful possession (the snap goal), about 15 broken tackles and was soundly beaten by Shuey.

I felt like we had the right balance of inside and outside with no Adams so I'd like to keep it that way and Cloke provides the added option up forward to hopefully get us beyond double figure I50 marks.

FWIW Broomhead was poor today I just seriously doubt the medical teams ability to have Varcoe fit for next week, but if so that's the third change.

Agree Brown was terrible but surely he has enough credits in the bank to be given another shot.

In: Varcoe, Cloke, Adams
Out: Langdon (inj), Toovey, Greenwood

It has reached the stage that our team has become a dam disgrace!
Even wcoast fans were not happy with there perfomance today and they won by 10 goals.
The only excuse i could think off is that it could take 10 to 15 weeks for us to get used to this game plan? That Einstein Buckley is trying to get us to play .Similar to wcoast 2014 or the saints in there first year under lyon. Were after a loosing streak they started killing it!
But most likely i am living in fantasy land! And the logical conclusion is that Buckley has lost the players! And we are dedperate for a different voice , message and game plan.
Agree with most people on this forum, there is probably 7 or 8 players that you can drop and you would not blink an eye lid
Would like to see next week bold changes with an eye to the future.
Out Blair Sinclair Frost Toovey Greenwood Howe and langdon injured
In Aish Witts Varcoe Adans Marsh And a raffle for the next 2 its become that crap.
Its going to be a cold painfull winter

Can't believe people think Carlton are a chance let's be honest in a half of football last week we blew the bombers away a team Carlton struggled to get over today

The only thing that separates us from Carlton on the ladder is percentage and we stole one of our wins..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back