Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 21 vs. Hawthorn, MCG Sun 08/08 @ 2:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus christ? 6 cases? Shut down every border and incinerate the state, just to be safe.

Meanwhile, Tasmania has 1 case and wants to start closing everything. Just remember that covid and its variations are going to be around for many many years.
I cannot listen to the large eared bloke who keeps announcing another lockdown and threatening us with a new Armageddon each time. Apparently if he had waited another day we would have to stay in lockdown until every person in Victoria is vaccinated. How does he sleep at night knowing what he did?

Guess everyone needs to be Vaccinated or just have it as IF you not Vaccinated then can't do anything and you are Risk of Dying
I don't think you'll get enough of the hillbilly redneck slack jawed Trump supporting anti-vaxx SKY news watching yokels on board to achieve it.

Extended squad
IN: Josh Daicos, Beau McCreery, Mason Cox, Tom Wilson
OUT: Nathan Murphy (medical sub)

Hate the sub position. Wilson probably the best option. Wouldn’t bother risking McReery or Daicos... give them the extra week.

Murphy can be rotated out. Hopefully a scratch match can occur on the weekend in lieu of the VFL

Hate the sub position. Wilson probably the best option. Wouldn’t bother risking McReery or Daicos... give them the extra week.

Murphy can be rotated out. Hopefully a scratch match can occur on the weekend in lieu of the VFL

Daicos fractured his finger, there's no risk playing him.

No hyperbole about his early performances. He was terrible other than showing he was an accurate kick when he got the pill. People weren't advocating the delisting of a player at the end if his first season for no reason.

I think they were advocating it for no reason. They were ridiculously hyperbolic reactions. 1 season interrupted by covid and whilst he'd showed that he wasn't ready to be an AFL forward, he'd also shown neat skills, good agility, energy and he projected to be a very nice size.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guess everyone needs to be Vaccinated or just have it as IF you not Vaccinated then can't do anything and you are Risk of Dying
I agree plus some serious COVID side effects stay, becoming permanent and DO NOT go away impacting many people, a 40 yo friend of mine is still on warfarin after 16 months, get COVID, talk about clots,lungs full of them.

I think they were advocating it for no reason. They were ridiculously hyperbolic reactions. 1 season interrupted by covid and whilst he'd showed that he wasn't ready to be an AFL forward, he'd also shown neat skills, good agility, energy and he projected to be a very nice size.
No worries. Agree to disagree . I along with a few mates have never been more perturbed over the performances of a player with regard to the way he approached the game. I can't think of another young player in his first few games who made me feel so perplexed was to what he had done to catch the eye of Hine. Now he is showing something so we can move on.

I agree plus some serious COVID side effects stay, becoming permanent and DO NOT go away impacting many people, a 40 yo friend of mine is still on warfarin after 16 months, get COVID, talk about clots,lungs full of them.

I know how he Feels.

I had Clots that Filled my Lungs in 2017 I also had Clots in Heart,Leg and Kidney(Lost Half of that Kidney) and I am on Warfarin for Rest of My Life

Last edited:
No hyperbole about his early performances. He was terrible other than showing he was an accurate kick when he got the pill. People weren't advocating the delisting of a player at the end if his first season for no reason.

Yeah, okay, whatever you reckon. I wasn't even trying and I found these. I'll leave it there. I won't even bother addressing the delisting claim.

Four scoring shots on debut. If you can find the ball that many times in our forward line, you'd just about have to be the next coming of Ablett Snr.
He definitely earned another game. Good on him! Could have had a big game if he had nailed a couple more of those chances but happy to let him off there.

I saw plenty of good signs for his prospects in future years. All you can ask for.
He's a physical beast who's raw around the edges, but I like him already. He's built like a man already. Quick as fu**, agile as fu**, looks like he's got some fu** in him, too.

Throws his all into everything, will never die wondering.

And the way he regained his feet in the last quarter after slipping in the contest (only to then miss the shot on goal) was stunning.
Showed a lot.

Thought he did well. Probably should have had 4 goals, if the first half was more accurate. But loved him getting his first goal.
Ruscoe could be a bit of a Steal
Great positioning for a young forward and had a nice kick on him. Would have liked to see him snag a second, but he showed a lot. Listed as 190 on the club website but looks to play a bit bigger. If nothing else I'm excited to see how he goes next week.
Great debut from a very determined kid.Hopefully he will get midfield time which is his best position.
Imagine he gets to that level. Him and Jordy running around together would be terrifying for defenders lol.
Tall flanker? Like Darling @ WCE and Gunston @ Hawks
Love what he does. Snags goals, runs hard and gives his all every time. For an 18 year-old he really makes his mark on games
Some people are listing him as an out next week 🤣, kids basically been our rankine.
A new Collingwood Cult Figure is born, certainly a lot to like about this kid, plays with a lot of heart.
The excitement and energy he brings is just so refreshing. Exactly what our team needs.
He's not tall, but he's not short.. he's not fast, but he's not slow.. He looks 30 but he's 18.

And i love him.
Wish you could bottle this kids passion and excitement.

Just always seems to be in the right spots, he's like a tall crumber, and i very much want the ball in his hands delivering it to Cameron on a lead, exquisite field kick.

Last edited:
No accounting for taste or insight.

Agreed but I much prefer the hyperbole to be effusively positive than negative so not having a go at any of the posters I quoted.

Sorry to hear this Dave. Hope most of your problems are sorted now mate with the clotting. 👊

Thanks

Yeah I have had no Issue with Clots since 2017.

Though I had a Cancer Scare when my Kidney was scanned a year later and the empty area where it was once they thought that in Scan was Cancer but had more Scans again and shower I had nothing there so Messed Up. Glad it was Messed Up but still a scare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back