Preview Changes/Preview – Round 10 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

McAdam IN!

How Goodwin like to rush in a chronically injured player as quickly as possible.
He's been playing VFL for four weeks now. If anything I'd say we've been more patient than we usually are with McAdam.

No issue with this if our fitness guy is saying he's good to go.

Can't wait to see McAdam, Brown, Petty, Fullarton and Fritsch all flying for moon balls

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
You had me til you mentioned Fritsch flying, unrealistic, he hangs out the back of packs.

McAdam IN!

How Goodwin like to rush in a chronically injured player as quickly as possible.
Eh, he's played VFL for a few weeks now, and he's just as likely to get a soft tissue injury doing that as he is playing AFL.

Might as well get as much out of him as we can. Almost certainly means we won't be doing both of Fullarton and Brown too, so sign me up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair I reckon we’ve been pretty conservative on this one.

Goody could potentially win the selection thread before the bell is bounced this week if Brown and Salem aren’t in…
I thought he hasn't played a full game in the VFL yet? Anyway I'm probably wrong. Go the Melbourne Demons

Eh, he's played VFL for a few weeks now, and he's just as likely to get a soft tissue injury doing that as he is playing AFL.

Might as well get as much out of him as we can. Almost certainly means we won't be doing both of Fullarton and Brown too, so sign me up.

Reckon it likely means McAdam and Brown in, but could also potentially mean less time for Trac forward?

Breaking news guys
Shane McAdam is gonna debut.

Also exclusive, Harrison Petty may or may not seek a trade to Adelaide. More to come....

Nice to see McAdam come in will need to be given a string of games though.

My preference for Petty is to play him as a second ruck and third forward. He seems to respond better when he is roaming the ground so maybe that will help him capture last years form. I had hoped that JVR would respond a bit more to this role but I feel he has lost a tremendous amount of form.

I am not against Brown, more so if they actually try and deliver the ball to him well. I do feel the smaller forwards will do better with him as the anchor. If he does get in though he really needs to bring it this could be his last year on an AFL list and if he is not playing now I don't think we will see much of him later in the year.

I am not against Brown, more so if they actually try and deliver the ball to him well. I do feel the smaller forwards will do better with him as the anchor. If he does get in though he really needs to bring it this could be his last year on an AFL list and if he is not playing now I don't think we will see much of him later in the year.

Don't need brown if this is the case, you could play Chandler at FF if the delivery to him is perfect but it's just before gonna be in a game that matters so why waste the time

Bit excited for McAdam, might be one of those Jack Watts types that can shine at the highest level, inb4 second quarter injury tho.

But nah, hope he gets a good run at it.
He's that Jamie Elliott, Gary Rohan, Lincoln McCarthy type dangerous medium forward who can get you both on the ground and air. Im really excited to get him in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back