Preview Changes & Preview Round 18 - SUNS vs Ports @ PFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone actually see the vision of Georgiades? Roo seemed to think there was a bit in it but hes also dumb as a doorknob.

Ratugolea needs outstanding sanfl form to get back in the AFL side once he recovers from the hamstring injury.

We are too tall in defence and him and Aliir is one too many of him and Aliir.

Shown nothing to suggest he's a likely forward or ruck.

Think we got this one wrong on the evidence currently available. Ratugolea can prove otherwise in the sanfl.

Will trade and cut losses if possible.

There is absolutely nothing in that BZT naughton incident, surely you can’t possibly get a game for that.

Rioli’s little love tap that had Ridley go down like he’d been shot was at least an attempted block. But it just looked like BZT and naughton got tangled up.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Zerks issue is the outcome.

Concussion after a knock to the head (as innocuous as it appeared) is a problem.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the AFL put 3 weeks on it.

I don't think it's worth 3 weeks but a concussion injury just gets that kind of penalty.

The AFL will not let it slide.

Concussion after a knock to the head (as innocuous as it appeared) is a problem.

I don't think it's worth 3 weeks but a concussion injury just gets that kind of penalty.

Hadn’t Naughton had already gone off for a knock to the nose?

Whilst I agree that the afl could be 3 games on it, if it only takes that to knock him out, then the independent medical panel needs to review if Naughton is fit enough to continue.

Hadn’t Naughton had already gone off for a knock to the nose?

Whilst I agree that the afl could be 3 games on it, if it only takes that to knock him out, then the independent medical panel needs to review if Naughton is fit enough to continue.

Thought that was the same incident?

It wasn't like Maynard changing his body direction in mid air to land his shoulder into the jaw of the player but argued that he can't change body direction in mid air otherwise he misses the GF ... and it wasn't a thug act like Toby Greene scissor kicking his leg horizontally in mid air with studs up to the head of the in coming player.

So Zerk is in trouble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zerk isn't getting weeks, it wasn't a reportable action in any way, just a freak accident.

MG will get a week and we will challenge it like we challenged the Butters one (might not get the same result though because this looked a bit worse).

Thought that was the same incident?
Was it? I haven’t watched the replay yet. I thought he went off earlier, but could be wrong.

Even still, was the lightest of touches. If it didn’t cause a concussion it would be “insignificant force”.

I’m with you, will be interesting to see what the MRO does.

Georgiades will get a week. and that action probably deserves it. Potentially unlucky that he got him high when he was possibly pushing for the chest but it will be hard to argue. There is just no way that zero thatcher can even be cited though surely. I was of the same opinion that it can’t possibly be the incident that caused his concussion. There was hardly any contact.

It gives me the :poo: how the media keeps saying BZT's 'swinging arm'. He never swung his arm. he put an arm out to make sure he still had contact, and Naughton ran into it. As stated earlier, I can't believe that concussed him.

3 weeks lol.

Geez may as well suspend Marshall then based on that logic.

This concussion stuff is really lacking common sense at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back