Preview Changes & Preview Round 18 - SUNS vs Ports @ PFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think we got this one wrong on the evidence currently available. Ratugolea can prove otherwise in the sanfl.

Will trade and cut losses if possible.
I wouldn't be writing it off just yet.

I think it's a role issue. If Rat was tasked as a pure shut down defender, I think he would be quite good. His issues all stem around lack of defensive IQ, which includes not knowing when to leave his man and assist team mates etc.

As a pure shut down defender, he just needs to focus on one thing, and I feel he could be useful, particularly against certain match ups.

While my patience is wearing then, I think we should persist with Finlayson. We are so much better when he’s playing well.

He’d want to find some form quick though.

Think he's been ok without being great over the last few weeks.

Few lazy chases still, but some good things as well.

I mean the venue we're playing at is literally called "People First" stadium. It was practically crafted for the Hinkley kool-aid drinking.

View attachment 2042847
Ah well, that’s that then.

Back to blindly bombing high and long we go.

Might as well bring in Sava and completely **** the balance at the other end while we’re at it.

Chadbro talks about how great Dixon’s body looks a bit too much for just a coach. Wonder if Stephen Marshal comes to training to check out his bod too.
Maybe they’re a thruple.

View attachment 2042847
Ah well, that’s that then.

Back to blindly bombing high and long we go.

Might as well bring in Sava and completely **** the balance at the other end while we’re at it.
there are ****ing 9 uses of the word "really" in that.

****ing meathead.

Cause he's a ****ing pissant and has shown his true Glenelg colours. Could care less about the club and just has a hard on for his brother in the coaches box. Pathetic weak jigsaw head he is.
Don't hold back mate. Tell us what you really think.

Chadbro talks about how great Dixon’s body looks a bit too much for just a coach. Wonder if Stephen Marshal comes to training to check out his bod too.
Maybe they’re a thruple.
Pretty lame when the club has to conduct their own PR campaign to bring a player back into the team because anyone standing upright with a pulse knows he’s finished.

Pretty lame when the club has to conduct their own PR campaign to bring a player back into the team because anyone standing upright with a pulse knows he’s finished.
Agreed. Dixon and Hinkley are a match made in heaven. Get all these accolades when they're just doing their job.
The team beats the WB, who are outside the 8, at home and we get "where are the Hinkley haters now?". Should be a damn given if you're a contender.
When Dixon's dropped he decides to "get in the gym", "work really hard", "drop some weight". Wow. Don't you do that every day Two Cents? Give the man a round of applause. Retire.

Last edited:
there are ****ing 9 uses of the word "really" in that.

****ing meathead.

Dude, he’s really into Dixon’s bod.
Really, really into it.
Really pumping it hard in the gym.
Really hard.
Really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dixon better not come in this week, it will change the gameplan from last week to the kick it to Dixon gameplan.

He has to play a few games in the SANFL.

It absolutely baffles me how supporters hate Kane so much for literally doing what he is paid to do. And his ability to continually get under people's skins just shows that he is doing his job really well.
Clickbait Troll is a job that shouldn't exist. And you have to be a really shit person to be good at it

It absolutely baffles me how supporters hate Kane so much for literally doing what he is paid to do. And his ability to continually get under people's skins just shows that he is doing his job really well.
This post could be about a Nazi war criminal.

Clickbait Troll is a job that shouldn't exist. And you have to be a really shit person to be good at it
He is a bloody good angler, barely has to bait his line these days. I honestly don't have an issue with it, i think most of it just a bit of niggle for entertainment purposes. He isn't hurting or offending anyone with his comments, they are comments about footy after all.

In between his obvious trolls he does provide some decent footy analysis in my opinion. A lot of his calls are actually quite accurate. He at least understands the game unlike your Whateley's and Rucci's that provide nothing from a football knowledge perspective.

He may be finishing, but he may still have a role to play for us.

I find it astounding that people are complaining about Charlie coming back in given it's due to a suspension. If he came in as an unforced change, then yes - complain all you want.

None of the SANFL forwards deserve a spot, so if we persist with the 3 talls + Finlayson, it's clearly Charlie that comes in.

Yes, some of the SANFL forwards have shown promise and glimpses, but nobody has done enough to warrant a debut.

Worst case scenario, Charlie comes in, shows that he is finished now (as opposed to the end of the season) - and we don't end up making the same mistake in a final. (We still may not debut an SANFL player, but we may go with a different structure)
Best case scenario, he gets back to some semblance of his best form and becomes a valuable asset towards the end of the season.

He is a bloody good angler, barely has to bait his line these days. I honestly don't have an issue with it, i think most of it just a bit of niggle for entertainment purposes. He isn't hurting or offending anyone with his comments, they are comments about footy after all.

In between his obvious trolls he does provide some decent footy analysis in my opinion. A lot of his calls are actually quite accurate. He at least understands the game unlike your Whateley's and Rucci's that provide nothing from a football knowledge perspective.
Why does he feel a need to troll his own fan base? How much of a shit bloke do you need to be to not care what the fans of a club you played 300 games for think about you. It just proves he's never really understood the fabric of our club.

Maybe that is where Ratugolea should play ? Not sure that Visentini has what it takes to play as a forward atm. In five games he has managed just 4 marks. His tap ruck work is OK but if he is going to play the Finlayson role he needs to do more in field play. Maybe it is worth giving Ratugolea a go?

Visentini certainly looked OK on Sunday against North Adelaide so maybe he is in the running for a forward spot? The media seem to think Dixon is an automatic in and knowing Ken they are probably right.

Agreed. Dixon and Hinkley are a match made in heaven. Get all these accolades when they're just doing their job.
The team beats the WB, who are outside the 8, at home and we get "where are the Hinkley haters now?". Should be a damn given if you're a contender.
When Dixon's dropped he decides to "get in the gym", "work really hard", "drop some weight". Wow. Don't you do that every day Two Cents? Give the man a round of applause. Retire.

I'm no Hinkley defender (anymore) - but this is a pretty poor take. It's also the players jobs to kick straight and win against teams. Yet when we lose, it's all heaped on Hinkley.

Can't have it both ways, if you're happy to pot Ken when we lose, then you need to give him the accolades when we win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back