Preview Changes & Preview Round 18 - SUNS vs Ports @ PFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I always thought it was the haggling of picks in the Josh Car trade that messed up our pursuit of Scott Thompson?

Crazy Choco and his pursuit of Aaron Shattock cost us big...
Choco was convinced he could get Carr to change his mind and spent all his time on that, letting Port supporter Thompson (who hated the Crows), end up with them. That and not cashing in on trading Thurstans after a one off inflated value after 3 GF goals, was the point when everything started going to shit. Mission Accomplished writ large, along with the exodus of anyone off-field able to reign in Choco stepping up the craziness and interference in all areas. Really though, looking back, all our worst trades are the one's not done. Thurstans after the 2004 GF, Lobbe for 1st, Harlett for 1st. Shows the complete lack of ruthlessness. Trade Wingard though, after turning him from a multiple AA to a shell of what he was - so tough.

Which is to say we'll lose this, as Hinkley now has enough credits with Koch and co., to cop the loss. It'll be loss, beat Richmond, stay in bottom of eight, lose to Carlton and 'It's too late in the season to change coaches' and slide to missing the 8 or an elimination final loss. Hinkley and co. go into summer hibernation, only to emerge again at the last minute, pretending time has only just started in the universe at that point and nothing before can be referenced (except 2012).

Sack Hinkley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His Weight wasn't the issue

Concrete Hands and Glass Ankles are

His mobility has been off this season - which has affected his defensive ability (ie. can't chase when opponent changes direction)

Dropping a few kegs should help with that. Think his marking and kicking has been ok this season.

I would almost guarantee Dixon coming back in.
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

no point in baracking for us to lose now, bit to late, donuts isnt getting sacked mid season.
It's next season I'm worried about. If we scrape into finals he will absolutely still be coaching us next year, and you're deluding yourself if you think different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back