Preview Changes & Preview Thread for Round 24, 2024 vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rather than Jed, give Narkle an extended run at it. Jed and Burton back in means straight sets. Finals really show where your bottom half dozen players are at. I despise this selection.

Jed gets named as an emergency every Sunday game and people who don't understand football are like 'bLoOdY jED aGaIn rabble rabble rabble' and then he doesn't actually play and then because everybody has the memory of a goldfish we do the same thing for our next Sunday game.
Are those eggs fried or poached on your face ?

The correction though is the round 19 stats are actually what Todd got in Round 18. (0 disposals, 1 tackle, -1m gained).

The 15 disposal listed as round 18 was actually round 17 against the Dogs etc.
That round 18 game was the game where Dixon decided to try to amputate his leg. 38mins tog.

-Burton hasn't played in the backlines since Round 12 (7-3 in that period)
-McEntee hasn't played since Round 15 (7-1 in that period)
-Marshall missed 4 out of the last game (4-0 in that period)

And I bet that all of these guys will be back in the team come week one of finals. I do understand Burton coming in but the others just make no sense whatsoever.

No ****en way AHAHAHHA.

This better be strictly to get Narkle a full game before finals.

The only reason I would keep Jed in is to maybe play on Tom Stewart if we play Geelong, but under no other circumstance should he be playing finals football.
Stewart now just moves into the midfield when being tagged and Jed has zero chance of tagging him there and being successful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Angry Andy Murray GIF by Tennis TV

Jed gets named as an emergency every Sunday game and people who don't understand football are like 'bLoOdY jED aGaIn rabble rabble rabble' and then he doesn't actually play and then because everybody has the memory of a goldfish we do the same thing for our next Sunday game.
Speed Try Not To Laugh GIF by Strapped Entertainment

No ****en way AHAHAHHA.

This better be strictly to get Narkle a full game before finals.

The only reason I would keep Jed in is to maybe play on Tom Stewart if we play Geelong, but under no other circumstance should he be playing finals football.

Lmao, that was sheer fluke that Geelong wasn't expecting. It worked once. If they did it again Stewart would absolutely turn Mac and cheese into paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back