Preview Changes/Preview Vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't Clarke come off the field a bit gingerly in one of the JLT games?

I could have sworn the cameras panned over and he was walking the sidelines stretching a calf or hammy and being looked at by the medicos.

This could explain his absence the past couple.

Didn't Clarke come off the field a bit gingerly in one of the JLT games?

I could have sworn the cameras panned over and he was walking the sidelines stretching a calf or hammy and being looked at by the medicos.

This could explain his absence the past couple.

Copped a corkie in the hawks game.

Or so it seemed.

Some young blokes on the list getting a bit sh1tty atm.

Source?

I can't understand why. Being overlooked for bog average has been players would be tough to stomach.

Especially if you'd put your hand up by playing well in the JLT.

It's hard to believe Garner is match fit, same as young Jye who didn't play last year. On the other hand you'd think Wags and Clarke would be cherry ripe after solid pre-season campaigns and welcome additions to our midfield. The good news is we might finally get a decent draft pick!

If so then getting ahead of themselves in my opinion.

Depends what they were told.

If they were told that all positions are up for grabs based on who shows the most during the preseason, then there are few who can feel peeved to be overlooked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some young blokes on the list getting a bit sh1tty atm.
Durdin and VW not knowing what else they have to do? Fair enough.

McKay thinking he should have the next forward opportunity? Can wait.

Preuss, Mountford or Hibberd thinking they should have had a guaranteed run regardless of last week? Not really reasonable to expect, and not what Scott said after last week's game. Younger players can expect to take turns.

Is 'Thompson and Hansen' the new 'Gibson and Anthony'?

Hansen named at CHF gave me flashbacks. The bad ones.
If Thompson drops an easy chest mark or tries to enhance his stats by taking possession instead of tapping it on to a team mate in a better possy this week, I'll spew.

Interesting seeing Hansen named forward...

Might actually happen, Daw I think is in personally. Clarke had that knock and then didn't play last week. Might still be a bit proppy or they want him to get a full game in the VFL first (which makes sense).
Daw, Hansen and Brown, just let the three tall concept just die already, it has suffered enough.
I wonder if Loogie is actually going to be played forward, as he has been named a couple times forward, but has then played in defence.
Out of form as a defender. Has been good as a floating defender in the past. However, having him play forward may not be the worst move. Unless they're just trolling Geelong.
As you've said Kangaroos4eva, Lachie has been named forward before. If you play a 'seven man backline', you have to name the seventh somewhere.

P
We go rid of senior players at the end of last year because our this lists time has past. Playing gibson swallow Thompson hanson atley and naming mullet in no way going to help fast track the development of the next generation. Mid range is where we will alway be unless we bring up players together
Perfectly said

Scott and match selection crew are a bunch of bull**** artists. They have the nerve to preach to us members all summer about the excitement that all these young fellas bring with the so called opportunities they've been presented. Round 2 and have a look at the side his selected on the ground and have a look at the extended bench......absolute joker and has no interest in our club ever winning a premiership.

Scott and match selection crew are a bunch of bull**** artists. They have the nerve to preach to us members all summer about the excitement that all these young fellas bring with the so called opportunities they've been presented. Round 2 and have a look at the side his selected on the ground and have a look at the extended bench......absolute joker and has no interest in our club ever winning a premiership.
Selling false hopes and lies it makes me sick in the stomach.
Next week Anderson in for Sympkin and rebuild complete !
I woudn't be surprised if we lose a few young players end of year when they realise they are being left out of the ones for hacks.

Yeah not happy if young players are dropped with Hansen and "Softie" Thompson keep getting games. I actually will boycott this week as it churns my guts with these bullshit selections.

We played six debutants last week. Settle down ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back