Preview Changes Rnd 9 vs Eagles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watching the highlights of the Adelaide Melbourne final in 2002 and completely forgot about Yze kicking it the wrong way out of centre clearance to which we mark at centre half back and kicked a goal from in the same passage of play 20 seconds later. 4D Chess extreme.

Just watching the highlights of the Adelaide Melbourne final in 2002 and completely forgot about Yze kicking it the wrong way out of centre clearance to which we mark at centre half back and kicked a goal from in the same passage of play 20 seconds later. 4D Chess extreme.
Bizzells spoil, kick off the ground, follow up, tap on and tackles leading to the Yze goal is still one of my favourite footy moments. Love those desperate efforts

Sounds like Lever and Gawn need a breather. Trac also seemed a bit banged up (though maybe rest next week v North?)
Tommo for Lever and probably Weid for Gawn. Although would love a bit of Majak magic.

The MFC Doctors report seems to have Gawn and Lever good to go for the game against WCE so maybe they will play.

The big change I would like to see is moving the time slot, this is on Sunday at 5:20pm I really dislike that

The MFC Doctors report seems to have Gawn and Lever good to go for the game against WCE so maybe they will play.

The big change I would like to see is moving the time slot, this is on Sunday at 5:20pm I really dislike that

I prefer it over Sunday 7.40. At least we can watch it while having dinner, and still get a reasonable sleep

Bizzells spoil, kick off the ground, follow up, tap on and tackles leading to the Yze goal is still one of my favourite footy moments. Love those desperate efforts
I went nuts.. Even the one-eyed Adelaide supporter sitting next to me said that was bloody awesome..

And Peter Vardy, take a bow!! shame his body let him down after that year.

Out: Lever, Gawn
In: Tommo, Weid

Feeling sorry for Bedford, if he was a half back instead of a half forward he'd be getting a good run at it this season. Looks to be a lock for sub yet again

Leave anyone with a niggle behind. Gotta save the legs for the rampaging Kangas the week after. Lever doesn't look right to me. Not sure if battling niggles or out of touch. I don't think it matters who we send over this week. WCE have checked out. Bate, Matt Jones and Rohan Bail in..

Travis Johnstone going absolutely berserk with 4 goals as a midfielder that night.

Peter Walsh kicked a couple of beauty's as well.

Stephen Powell getting knocked out a minute into the game..

I want to see Majak come in for Gawn and jump all over their WAFL top-up ruckman and us win by 100+

Just for the time capsule when you look back and think "huh, I can't even remember Majak ever getting a game for us" and then remember 2022 and the year WCE completely lost the plot and had some bloke called Strnadica rucking for them (who sounds like when your phone stitches you up with a bad autocorrect)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Max Gawn doesn't play. Paul Johnson? Brendan Van Schaik?

Hope we thump them by more than 10 goals. 2018/19 not long ago, Weagles were claiming to have broken the Dees. How the tables have turned. Shortest priced favourites on their home deck we are ever likely to see. Bury them.

Luke Molan. Our first pick in the 'super draft'.

Watched a lot of the Geelong Falcons that year as my brother was in that team, stars everywhere, Luke Molan was definitely not one of them, called him a bust the moment we drafted him.

I cant think of a favourite player that never played a game, think they all got a go at some point.

Definitely wasn't Lucas Cook.

Kade Chandler would be my guy now, but hes played plenty of sympathy games as sub.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes Rnd 9 vs Eagles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back