Prediction Changes: Round 14 Vs Giants + prematch discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Now to read the comments on BF on how banners is still in , while FB comments is flooded with how Henry still in 🤣😂 savage

I'm ok to give Henry another run, although much prefer Ras or Worner was in
It's a bit ground hog day-ish. The FB supporters are brutal. It's not Henry's fault he was selected, so no need to be so personal.

Melt all you want but Banfield is best 22 this season on performance. No way he should be being dropped this week.

Sturt not getting a longer shot at it is more due to the club locking Switta, Rick and Shoota in as the small forwards with Teflon armor.

Sonny is performing and Banfield has more credits than any of the above 3. Shoota has had an inconsistent season but is our best Midfielder/Forward (apart from Jackson 🤣).

Rick disappears approximately once every two weeks and Switta mixes the sublime with the atrocious every week.

Based on the last game covering 6 possessions shouldn’t be too difficult a task.
Hmm

So Another person bagging Frederick for his 6 disposal game...

Last 5 games before this Richmond game, he got a combined total of only 64 disposals and 10 goals and 2 behinds.

I say thats a solid 5 games for a wing/forward flanker.

I personally would not drop Frederick.

I am back him in to get 12-15 disposals and 2 or 3 goals.

This is the core issue with JL and the match committee that I have. They rarely go beyond the norm with player selections despite now being 6-6 with the majority of the team the same. There's no dare. Banfield does what exactly? Sturt show more promise. Henry? Get in someone who actually has desire.

This is the core issue with JL and the match committee that I have. They rarely go beyond the norm with player selections despite now being 6-6 with the majority of the team the same. There's no dare. Banfield does what exactly? Sturt show more promise. Henry? Get in someone who actually has desire.
Swear people on here are in denial about Banfields season. Easily best 22 this season

Henry shouldn't even be on an afl list let alone in the 22 this week. Giving him yet another undeserved opportunity while robbing Erasmus is pathetic coaching.

ca5ccb85bad74a83bde01808bd50fef2.jpg

Photos of JLo/Bell at Corporate Sports Australia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the thing with armchair selectors. They have an opinion. Whether you agree or not, sure the MC are more qualified.

Also, if you still can't see or choose to disregard what banners brought to the team in the 4 games leading up to the bye. Then 🤷

turt not getting a longer shot at it is more due to the club locking Switta, Rick and Shoota in as the small forwards with Teflon armor.

Sonny is performing and Banfield has more credits than any of the above 3. Shoota has had an inconsistent season but is our best Midfielder/Forward (apart from Jackson 🤣).
Banfield has more credits than schultz, Switta or Freddy?
Statements like that really make me scratch my head. Schultz - a guy who has kicked nearly 100 goals for the club, is boasting career high possessions, marks and tackles i50, heck - a glendenning Allan medalist quite recently, one of about 3 players who actually stood up and delivered a decent performance in the biggest match the club played since 2015 last September, has now been overtaken by Bailey Banfield in the pecking order after a couple of good games? Please. 7 or 8 clubs would offer Schultz a 4 year deal tomorrow morning if he said he was leaving, and on decent money too.
I’m afraid he’s in a different bracket entirely to Banfield.
Given Switta was locked in till 2026 yesterday I would assume the club thinks the same about him. Frederick - yeah maybe he’s been down a bit recently but he’s got raw attributes that banners just doesn’t have and I’d still select him every day of the week ahead of him. Yes he was poor last week, but don’t forget Banfield also turned in quite frankly one of the worst individual AFL performances ever seen by a Fremantle player, since round 1 1995. Let’s not get too carried away here.

Banfield has more credits than schultz, Switta or Freddy?
Statements like that really make me scratch my head. Schultz - a guy who has kicked nearly 100 goals for the club, is boasting career high possessions, marks and tackles i50, heck - a glendenning Allan medalist quite recently, one of about 3 players who actually stood up and delivered a decent performance in the biggest match the club played since 2015 last September, has now been overtaken by Bailey Banfield in the pecking order after a couple of good games? Please. 7 or 8 clubs would offer Schultz a 4 year deal tomorrow morning if he said he was leaving, and on decent money too.
I’m afraid he’s in a different bracket entirely to Banfield.
Given Switta was locked in till 2026 yesterday I would assume the club thinks the same about him. Frederick - yeah maybe he’s been down a bit recently but he’s got raw attributes that banners just doesn’t have and I’d still select him every day of the week ahead of him. Yes he was poor last week, but don’t forget Banfield also turned in quite frankly one of the worst individual AFL performances ever seen by a Fremantle player, since round 1 1995. Let’s not get too carried away here.
Not sure you put too much thought into this before typing all that out . Don't think you should be comparing banners to schulz, switta or rick. You think any of them could play third tall if needed?

Just like saying bring in Wilson for cox

Worst game by a player since round 1 1995 lol you must have rewatched every game prior to posting that

Last edited:
Disappointed. Like others would much prefer Ras to Henry.
I wonder if they'll give Corbett a run as sub and try him up forward.
Expected tbh.
Jl just don’t trust Erasmus and MJ in the same team. That’s the main point of it all. It’s the team balance.

Aish out means Henry gets the wing. Would’ve been perfect for a debut for Worner. Perfect

Not sure you have much thought before typing all that out . Don't think you should be comparing banners to schulz, switta or rick. You think any of them could play third tall if needed?

Just like saying bring in Wilson for cox

Worst game by a player since round 1 1995 lol you must have rewatched every game prior to posting that
Banfield sucks as the third tall

He just had his best form ever as a small with Amiss, Treacy and Dogga as the 3 talls

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Banfield sucks as the third tall

He just had his best form ever as a small with Amiss, Treacy and Dogga as the 3 talls
Yes. I don't think third tall is his best position. What I said was if required he could still play that role, which the other three he was comparing him too, could not

Here's the thing with armchair selectors. They have an opinion. Whether you agree or not, sure the MC are more qualified.

Also, if you still can't see or choose to disregard what banners brought to the team in the 4 games leading up to the bye. Then 🤷
I'm qualified enough to see that doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is insanity.

Swear people on here are in denial about Banfields season. Easily best 22 this season

Henry shouldn't even be on an afl list let alone in the 22 this week. Giving him yet another undeserved opportunity while robbing Erasmus is pathetic coaching.
Averaging less tackles, less possessions than his debut season. Only thing he has done is kicked a couple of more goals. If he's best 22 then that explains why we are 6-6.

I'm qualified enough to see that doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is insanity.
So...beating 3 top quality teams leading up to the bye was not satisfactory enough for you.

Besides Darcy and Aish, which are forced changes the team has remained the same

So...beating 3 top quality teams leading up to the bye was not satisfactory enough for you.

Besides Darcy and Aish, which are forced changes the team has remained the same
What 3 quality teams? The two teams with injury lists not much shorter than West Coast?

You mean his debut season where he played an entire different role?
Not hugely different and he's playing in a better team now. He should be doing more and getting closer to those totals despite the role change is my point.

Lol 🤣 umm ok..Sydney, Geelong, Melbourne are not quality

I rest my case. Clueless
Did you even read my post properly philistine? Geelong and Sydney had large injury lists of high quality players missing. Both teams don't even sit in the 8 thanks to that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes: Round 14 Vs Giants + prematch discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back