Changes Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Batman said:
I just hope he finds some wheat in the chaff because Rawlins, Bowden, Bandy, Street, Morgan and Skipper all look awfully "chaff-like" to me...Hopefully Wight, Williams and Walsh show something when they get a chance.

Not sure I agree. I think the problem with guys like Skipper & Bowden is that they have not previously had a coach that was prepared to say play my way and to my instructions or play in the bees.

In regards Morgan.....jury is out and still will be regardless of how he plays tonight. I would suggest though that last years form was probably as much to do with the whole team's appalling fitness level as much as anything.

Bandy.......I think his time has come and unless there is a MASIVE form reversal an Skipper, Morgan, Bowden, Walsh & Wight don't step up I think he has played his last game of AFL footy.

Street....he puzzles me. Based on last year I would have delisted him and certainly Rodney has taken the attitude that simply being 208cm tall is not enough. He needs to be a contributor all over the ground. Which means he not only needs to go forward and take a few grabs but he also needs to get back into defence to take the defensive mark. Whether it was fitness last year or lack of talent remains to be seen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back