Preview Changes v Carlton (Sun 21/7, 4:40pm Twilight, Marvel)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curnow and McKay have kicked 26 goals between them in the last 3 contests between us and the Blues.

We are their new bunnnie.

One of those would have been when we had Aidan Bonar playing at full back.

The Good Friday game this year would have been without Comben and Logue also.

I reckon they will be lucky to kick a combined 4 this week!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Pretty much. I think Corr missed as well (or was rushed back early and we saw his form at the start of year). They've had very easy runs against undermanned backlines. We're not the finished product, but I expect more this time from us.

2022 - Bonar and Walker
2023 - Bonar and Corr
2024 - Dawson and Corr (No Comben)

Chom will have to play a blinder and I doubt we’ll bring in Logue this week.

Considering how McDonald got a hold of Dawson last week and Chom has been out of sorts lately, I am not confident at all.

We will def be paying the Curnow whistle tax this week. AFL not wanting Carltank to be losing 3 in a row and ground on COLA. We cannot afford to cop another thumping either as we are only 1.1% ahead of the Tigs from bottom spot. only consultation is that the Tigs are playing Judas's team away on the rebound after losing to GC.

We will def be paying the Curnow whistle tax this week. AFL not wanting Carltank to be losing 3 in a row and ground on COLA. We cannot afford to cop another thumping either as we are only 1.1% ahead of the Tigs from bottom spot. only consultation is that the Tigs are playing Judas's team away on the rebound after losing to GC.

Reading this makes me feel like I’m barracking for an ibis vs a pigeon at a pile of garbage

2022 - Bonar and Walker
2023 - Bonar and Corr
2024 - Dawson and Corr (No Comben)

Chom will have to play a blinder and I doubt we’ll bring in Logue this week.

Considering how McDonald got a hold of Dawson last week and Chom has been out of sorts lately, I am not confident at all.
Clearly, Sydney totally exposed our backline. Poor old Dawson was constantly caught in a mismatch. I’m still unclear about what really happened. This weekend, we’re playing against a more orthodox (albeit, brilliant) forward line. Hopefully, we can match up well on Curnow and McKay. I expect Xerri to bounce back with a vengeance. Sheezel and Wardlaw will be keen to make up for last weekend. It’s hard to see us winning this game. However, I’ll be very disappointed if they get a hold of us. We didn’t stick our tackles at all against Sydney. That needs to change.

Curnow had ten shots at goal on the weekend, kicking 3.7.

He sure as shit better not be allowed to have that many again.

Corr needs to play his best game for the year.
I have been critical of Corr for years but he has had a better year by far, this year.

He will have one of their "Guns" but I hope, and I have hope, he can do the job.

Last week was so bad by everyone I think we can forget it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the following announcement comes from heaven....
Saint Coach Emeritus Scamper (my little geelong cat saint)
1712263002203.png

who meows the following....

Kal Dawson and Curtis Taylor have been omitted this week.

1721291025489.png

Kal Dawson and Curtis Taylor have been omitted this week.

Thinking RHJ is gonna be a thing this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back