Preview Changes v Carlton (Sun 21/7, 4:40pm Twilight, Marvel)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out: all of the crap ones who didn’t try
In: the other ones who might try harder and might not be quite as crap for a week or 2

Cranky posting.

out: Shiels, Taylor
in: Fisher, Phillips

Look like l'll be watching another game at home. l just went to get tickets ,only to find the only ones available are on Level 3..Not Happy... :mad:
well what do you expect it is a Carlton Home game level 3 is ok that’s where I be sitting 4:40pm next Sunday

RHJ has had a good month and in a position of need. He should come in. As harsh as it is, I think Ford should make way. Need to give RHJ a good run at a whole game. Then Duursma for Taylor. Changes up the forward line a little.

Need Fisher as well for some additional run. Shiels was poor and I Clarko has left him out a few times after poor performances.

well what do you expect it is a Carlton Home game level 3 is ok that’s where I be sitting 4:40pm next Sunday
Even the bombers had seats on other levels if you were prepared to pay the price. l'm hoping that there might be some tickets released on lower level closer to the game..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even the bombers had seats on other levels if you were prepared to pay the price. l'm hoping that there might be some tickets released on lower level closer to the game..
Got to remember
Essendon are number 1 Tennent at Marvel then Carlton the Collingwood for 2 games they play there then Saints the Bulldogs then us .
So whatever seats are on offer take them if there $30 or what price grab them .
This is the price as supporters we have to pay for a ticket after all we are the Basted child of the Marvel Co Tennents.
Only way as a club to get a better deal is start attending games as supporters as members reserved seat ticket holders or members of the CEO Watts super box club on level 2 wing side and as supporters dont give out BS excuses from having a runnier nose to going to Grand Prix or seeing some unfunny goose on his $$$$ grab tour of Australia in Seinfeld.

I saw the last quarter live yesterday so admittedly a small sample size but I thought he was excellent, moved well and looked very dangerous.

I’d happily give him a chance.
His form line:

IMG_3254.png

Dawson had a poor game but the ball came in at lightning pace. On a small ground like the SCG, the fact we were so wide open tells me we were completely unprepared for the SCG play patterns. Sydney tried to move the ball in numbers and get an extra number at every contest so we couldn't see an open option due to the congestion. We lost our structures. Logue would've been just as exposed especially since our midfield was getting belted.

Thankfully, we are back at Marvel and Carlton seems to be a little bit off. We need to respond and they need to stay in touch with the top 4. I am a little bit nervous about Comben having to man up against either one of Curnow, McKay or De Koning when he goes forward.

In saying that, we're in this but need to be better up the ground.

Dawson had a poor game but the ball came in at lightning pace. On a small ground like the SCG, the fact we were so wide open tells me we were completely unprepared for the SCG play patterns. Sydney tried to move the ball in numbers and get an extra number at every contest so we couldn't see an open option due to the congestion. We lost our structures. Logue would've been just as exposed especially since our midfield was getting belted.

Thankfully, we are back at Marvel and Carlton seems to be a little bit off. We need to respond and they need to stay in touch with the top 4. I am a little bit nervous about Comben having to man up against either one of Curnow, McKay or De Koning when he goes forward.

In saying that, we're in this but need to be better up the ground.

IMG_7562.jpeg

Dawson isn’t a kpd - don’t think I’ve ever seen him spoil a one on one. Has a lot of air swings
Really? Maybe I’m going mad but I’ve seen him at least draw a lot of 1-1s this season. It was really only this game he was outmarked a lot. Swans ball movement would have troubled just about any kpd who ever played though

Certainly building the last 5 weeks,,,,,regularly hitting score board, disposals up, laying more tackles, but perhaps most telling is he is taking more marks, which for a small guy suggests he's working his way into space more and more. Perhaps his tank is just getting to where it needs to be, or his and his team mates confidence is up in targeting him. If he keeps it up he has to come in at some stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back