Changes v Gold COast

Remove this Banner Ad

Firrito was horrendous in the games leading up to his suspension, should have to earn his spot back.

Ins: Bastinac, Ross/Urqs, Richardson

Out: McMillan, Adams (injured), Harper
Yes, but Ross/Urqs are miles behind even a dreadfully out of form Spud.

Macmillan - Firrito
Adams (if scans reveal damage) - Garlett or Wright

I think Pedo will be stiff, but of course don't want him to be

Bastinac in for Macmillan. Not sure what playing him in the VFL for the next month will achieve.
It is more about keeping the changes to a minimum after a good win and not having too many under-done blokes in the side at once. Wright's return is imminent and Spud won't play VFL. Having to wait one more week won't hurt Basti either.

Firrito was horrendous in the games leading up to his suspension, should have to earn his spot back.

Ins: Bastinac, Ross/Urqs, Richardson

Out: McMillan, Adams (injured), Harper

I beg your pardon?

If Adams is ok and Bastinac comes in, then I'd have to say send Thomas out.
The forward line was more potent with Adams and wouldn't suffer without Thomas

i want
out: j mac(inj) in: Tarrant
out Adams(if injured) in : Spud

however im almost certain firrito will be comming into the side if we only make one change.....

why are people forgetting about tarrant on here?

Wouldnt like to see anyone dropped this week obviously JMac will be out so Firrito will be straight back in. Patch played a great game and loved him as the small fwd but I'd be surprised to see Patch play next week came off in every qtr i think with his knee. If he weren't to play next week i would like to see Basti but it depends on how much game time he is playing at Ballarat. If it weren't Basti i could see one of Warren , Richo or McKinley being rewarded for good vfl form.

why are people forgetting about tarrant on here?

big fan of Taz and can't wait to see him back playing seniors. But we can't go to tall at either end. Only places I can see him take would be Delaney's or Hansen's but both will play next week.

big fan of Taz and can't wait to see him back playing seniors. But we can't go to tall at either end. Only places I can see him take would be Delaney's or Hansen's but both will play next week.

Taz is in the running for Pedos spot. Pedo was solid today and earned another match, but he was less than convincing under some high balls today. Robbie seems better suited to deal with that situation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The forward line looks SO much more potent when we don't require Patch to play 80% midfield.

True.

Should have in-fact had 4 instead of 2.2. Missed gettable goals, including a poster.

He was excellent early on, and Brad also made point of it in his presser.

Have a look at his, not 1 but 2 spot on front and centre contests contributing to our 3rd goal.

Showed up Thompson.

only 2 changes needed out jmac(injured) and lindsay thomas(disgraceful) in ben warren and ben mckinley if patch dosent come up we bring firrito back in if people still want lindsay in after yesterday 7 kicks 5 ineffective and 2 clangers u seriously cant be watching the same games i do and i go every week he is lazy, disinterested when the ball isnt in his area and he also isnt running front and centre of a long contested ball

I'd like to Ross to come in before Urq's and have him play half forward. Urq's needs some time in the ones to determine his future, IMO he plays better with better players around him.

Anyone who suggests Ross as an in hasn't watched any VFL this year - or hasn't paid much attention to it.

There is noone in the current senior team Ross should displace. And in terms of next cabs off the rank - Richardson, Warren and Garlett should all be ahead of him in various roles.

Urqs on attributes I can understand, on form - no.

Anyone who suggests Ross as an in hasn't watched any VFL this year - or hasn't paid much attention to it.

There is noone in the current senior team Ross should displace. And in terms of next cabs of the rank - Richardson, Warren and Garlett should all be ahead of him in various roles.

Urqs on attributes I can understand, on form - no.
quoted for truth.

ross will be delisted at the end of the year-bookmark it

No way will Rawlings be dropped this week, especially with Boomer breaking club record. Firrito will play also for this same reason.
Brady torches the ball, we all know that, but he works bloody hard and shuts his opponent out of every game....He'll play the whole year, Bon won't drop him.
People calling for harps to be dropped???? Why? The bloke is clinical in front of goal, plus was terrific yesterday with the rest of his ball use and his pressure. Plays every week for mine.
I think LT may get a much needed break, confidence is totally shot, it's a ctually quite bizaare.
Gunna be a great game to watch this week as GC have been excellent in clearances all year, plus we get to see bro v bro for one of the few times before junior joins senior in a couple of years:D

quoted for truth.

ross will be delisted at the end of the year-bookmark it

Again if Adams is out, why not bring Ross in and let him determine his own future over a few weeks. You haven't got anything to loose by giving him a go. Played as a forward pocket in his juniors so give him a run there. He has been consistent for Werribee without being amazing. But he has had scoreboard pressure and he has played a role for the last 5 weeks.

Just a note since I'm seeing a heap about this bro vs. bro thing!

David Swallow is likely to be held up for a week by the MRP for a bump he did on the weekend. Wouldn't be surprised if he missed, unfortunately. Keep an eye on it. Fingers crossed it will only be a reprimand, but we'll see.

Just a note since I'm seeing a heap about this bro vs. bro thing!

David Swallow is likely to be held up for a week by the MRP for a bump he did on the weekend. Wouldn't be surprised if he missed, unfortunately. Keep an eye on it. Fingers crossed it will only be a reprimand, but we'll see.

It's no surprise that David does not want to line up against his future club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes v Gold COast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back