Unofficial Preview Changes V GWS Rd 2, '18 - Scharenberg and Callum Brown in, Cox and Smith out

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really lacked a lead up player until the last qtr when Moore got his hand on it.

The only change i think we will make is Fasolo in for Smith, unless Crocker doesnt pull up either.

I would play Fasolo at FF and Moore at CHF.

We need to watch Sydney and how they yae Sam Reid. He swings back and forward as the game demands. Last night we only swung Moore forward at 3/4 time after the game was lost.

Maybe Magden comes in for defensive cover.

Out- lack of game plan. Crap skills, 5 years of crap recruiting. Buckley. Eddie.
In - Anyone who is a proven coach. Better and more skillful players. A new board, as i am so bored with this one...

Don't think Buckley would have survived if there was a PROVEN coach available.
And therein lies our problem - no proven coaches available, and don't want to risk another unproven coach. Its a huge dilemma.

You know it's going to happen...

In: Blair, Mayne, Broomhead
Out: Smith (Inj), Varcoe, Aish.

This will make so much difference (NOT)!

Just another player that looks ok in the twos and can’t compete at the next level. His skill level in the twos doesn’t translate. Along with him being an outside ball winner that doesn’t get enough of the ball, he’s not what we are missing at all, we have about 10 others who do the same.
Broomhead is not the answer to any of the problems of our AFL team.He is not even a good ordinary player. We have seen the best and worst of him and there is nothing of greater worth to come. He is what he is and what he isn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldnt be panicking yet.

Stephensen Murray and Crocker did well so theres some consolation out of a pretty poor night.

I'd give Cox another chance

Out Smith Phillips
In Fasolo Brown
Brown should have played last night. Can’t understand that decision.

Should have been originally picked and definitely should have been a late change.
I said we would lose with Cox in wet conditions. I didn’t expect him to be that bad though!

Fasolo should have played too. Club too cautious. It was only a bloody shoulder ffs!!!
Seems like it may have been an attitude issue. Not sure he’ll be with us next season.

I said we would lose with Cox in wet conditions. I didn’t expect him to be that bad though!
I have been a very staunch supporter of Cox but he really disappointed last night. I think he has to be dropped and Grundy (also somewhat ordinary against Hawthorn) do the rucking with assistance from Moore. The loss of Goldsack is going to really hurt the team, severely limiting our KPP options. McLarty has to be fast tracked.

I have been a very staunch supporter of Cox but he really disappointed last night. I think he has to be dropped and Grundy (also somewhat ordinary against Hawthorn) do the rucking with assistance from Moore. The loss of Goldsack is going to really hurt the team, severely limiting our KPP options. McLarty has to be fast tracked.
I wouldn’t be against dropping him but I doubt it will happen.

Out: Smith (inj)
In: Fasolo

Out: Cox (susp)
In: McLarty

Almost time to unleash the bear.
If Cox does get suspended it might be a blessing in disguise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back