Unofficial Preview Changes V GWS Rd 2, '18 - Scharenberg and Callum Brown in, Cox and Smith out

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wells is 3 weeks away according to Bucks in presser. Reckon that means he knocked his calf again in vfl practice match, which mean he is probably 6 weeks away
He only played a half of footy. You don't bring in someone with injury concerns in to a full AFL game with a half of VFL footy.

In: Michoek, Brown
Out: Smith, Cox

Thats not going to happen but it allows Moore to play forward.

We need a crumber desperately...................Out: Smith In: Daicos
We need a contested beast forward..............Out: Reid In: McLarty
We need contesting midfielders....................Out: Pendlebury (to the backline) In: Brown or Seir (should have been JDG)
We need calm, decisive defenders (not panickers) Out: Langdon, Crisp In: Mihocek
We desperately need class...........................In: JDG, Wells, Elliot (I'm a no to Fas)

Murray, Mihocek, Dunne
Howe, Moore, Pendlebury
WHE, Adams (until JDG gets back), Phillips
Brown, McLarty, Crocker
Daicos, Cox, Sidebottom

Grundy, Thomas, Treloar
That's a terrible forward line! :huh:

I was worried about the weather conditions. I also think that Grundy plays better without Cox.

Grundy drove me crazy last night with his panic kicks out of defence straight to the opposition.

He needs to have some composure...cost us two goals, and would of been 3 if one of those kicks didn’t canon into one of our players....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grundy drove me crazy last night with his panic kicks out of defence straight to the opposition.

He needs to have some composure...cost us two goals, and would of been 3 if one of those kicks didn’t canon into one of our players....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He should be marking kicks from defence, not taking them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or we could actually try and kick it to the opposition, we'd **** that up as well and end up hitting one of our own players.
I like your first idea better, rest some players for the Carlton game. That’s the one we want to win.

Yep, we need to protect the no1 draft pick though.
I reckon we can afford to win five games.
Beat Carlton twice
Beat Geelong (obviously)
Beat Essendon (ANZAC)
Beat Richmond (For shits and giggles)

Don't think Buckley would have survived if there was a PROVEN coach available.
And therein lies our problem - no proven coaches available, and don't want to risk another unproven coach. Its a huge dilemma.

Sometimes you just have to take the risk on a fresh face.

Clarkson was unproven once as well.

Its not just a coaching issue dead set the list needs a mini rebuild as well, so many holes to fill in it.

We need to rejig this sucker quick smart

Ins mcclarty seir brown Kirby sharenburg mihochek
Outs smith cox Langdon Phillips aish Maynard

Dunn. Mihochek Adams

Murray Moore crisp

Sharenburg. Seir. Howe

Kirby mcclarty brown

Pendels. Sidey WHE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back