Changes vs. Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

just cant see their forward line doing much at all

I thought that too last time but that saints reject lynch did well on Thompson. Managed to run him around a bit and take him away from the play.

I'd like to see someone flatten Douglas this time.

Hmm, can't agree Ozzy. If he hadn't of played this year then yep for sure.....but he has had his chance with a few opportunites and frankly I thought was very plain.

I'd prefer we use this opportunity to games into other guys first.
I honestly think if he had the opportunity to what Patch did this year...... garanteed 5-6 games I sure he'd settle in to be quite a reliable backman for us.

I honestly think if he had the opportunity to what Patch did this year...... garanteed 5-6 games I sure he'd settle in to be quite a reliable backman for us.
I can see real problems here with the match ups.

We have no-one who can go with Sch(m)idt. Kills us every time. :mad:

Don't get me wrong I like Douglas as a player and would love to see him at North. Just a few hits that he's done on our players in the past that were a bit sniperish. Nothing malicious just want a good hip and shoulder from Ziebell as pay back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't get me wrong I like Douglas as a player and would love to see him at North. Just a few hits that he's done on our players in the past that were a bit sniperish. Nothing malicious just want a good hip and shoulder from Ziebell as pay back

Oh ok. First time I've ever heard the word 'sniper' used in relation to Douglas, but fair enough.

Oh yeah I would love Douglas at North. Top player. Tough as nails too.

Adelaide folks, I'm heading to AAMI for the first time to watch this one.

Probably get tickets at the gate, is general admin any good? Where do they sit? Also, is there premium seating, the equivalent of the medallions clubs at etihad?

Cheers!!!

You pretty much have the western side of the ground which is members and the eastern side of the ground which is the outer (GA), weather will be good tomorrow and id expect most of the north supporters would be at the south eastern end of the ground in the pocket and behind the goals.

I'm pretty sure that is gate J if you are taking a car. You won't have any issues getting a ticket at the gate, I think the only way you can get passes undercover is as a member or getting a guest pass with a members ticket

Adelaide folks, I'm heading to AAMI for the first time to watch this one.

Probably get tickets at the gate, is general admin any good? Where do they sit? Also, is there premium seating, the equivalent of the medallions clubs at etihad?

Cheers!!!

Anyone else in Adelaide for the game. Didn't see any other kanga supporters in the city yesterday.
Hope there's a few more at the game .

I'll be there. Going with the missus and monster-in-law (both Crows supporters).

Never been to a more one sided game in my life. fans and the umps had it in for us i think. Only wish our fans were as vocal as the crowes people at aami stadium. Did i get some bad looks when we hit the front and i of course showed my delight. Too bad we couldnt go on with it , how i will savour when next we beat the crowes...... :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes vs. Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back