Changes vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

That LA had 33 touches and 2 goals in he VFL would suggest that he is ready and that ok VFL form from some of our youngsters needs to be better for them to get a game. Garner for example is showing great signs but has just come off a pretty serious ankle. We don't want to push him too hard too early.

That LA had 33 touches and 2 goals in he VFL would suggest that he is ready and that ok VFL form from some of our youngsters needs to be better for them to get a game. Garner for example is showing great signs but has just come off a pretty serious ankle. We don't want to push him too hard too early.

Why is this OK for some, and not for others? Why is it OK to excuse some blokes for not having full pre seasons & not others?

I don't get it.

Adams hasn't been the same since the Judd chicken wing.

I've said it before, in defence of other players who've had shoulder recos, and I'll say it again........like having a knee reco, it takes time to find your mojo again. I had one in 2010 and have had two more in the past couple of months and it seriously sets you back for ages. I hope Patch can rediscover his fearless form and I'll be patient, knowing he'll be much better after 12 months post op. He should've been finding it in the VFL.

Grima needs to go, he's a fairly ave footballer, overrated bc hes a good runner. Hasnt delivered on expectations
Firrito and mcmahon too slow and also not part of the future. Try both Delaneys and Kennedy
We really do require a rebuild. Wright and Adams also not up to it, try harper and garner.
Harper to go to a hbf to shut down and rebound and release atlet into the midfield

Patch. He should've been finding it in the VFL.

100% agree. He had a limited pre-season and definitely should of worked his way back through the VFL. He is an integral part of the team and playing him the way he's been has destroyed his confidence. I'd have played him on the wing in the VFL. Let him find it out there away from the crunch tackles, then let him slowly work into it on the ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back