Preview Changes VS Hawks - Elimination Final @ MCG Friday 6th Sep 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

And just much cleaner with the ball.

VDM is a better tackler though.
Watching Artie evolve in the VFL he really does make the most of limited possessions which that role encompasses.

One thing I do disagree with is VDM's tackling. It is actually very average. Artie is ahead of VDM for mine but will be interesting come selection time

Watching Artie evolve in the VFL he really does make the most of limited possessions which that role encompasses.

One thing I do disagree with is VDM's tackling. It is actually very average. Artie is ahead of VDM for mine but will be interesting come selection time
Agreed. Some of VDM's tackles look really nice because he's fast & ferocious but he only averages 1.83 tackles a game and is brushed off easily as times. Someone like Weightman averages nearly double the tackles of VDM whilst playing a lot closer to goal.

Liberatore is confident star midfielder Adam Treloar (calf) and Laitham Vandermeer (hamstring) will be fit to play against Hawthorn, with the pre-finals bye giving them extra time to overcome niggles.

Sigh. Mark us down with another asterix if we go all the way this year, like 2016 where we were the only team who benefited from the pre-finals bye.

Liberatore is confident star midfielder Adam Treloar (calf) and Laitham Vandermeer (hamstring) will be fit to play against Hawthorn, with the pre-finals bye giving them extra time to overcome niggles.

Sigh. Mark us down with another asterix if we go all the way this year, like 2016 where we were the only team who benefited from the pre-finals bye.
Carlton would benefit more

Or even an asterisk 🙂

IMG_4457.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JJ needs a big chunk more of game time under his belt and continuity etc to even be considered, not sure he has enough time left in the season. BUT, he would make a very very tempting sub option in a hypothetical Pre-lim or GF...

I am loving all the Hawks carry on, the rewards show last night was a wankfest for them. Perfect for us.

I am loving all the Hawks carry on, the rewards show last night was a wankfest for them. Perfect for us.

Yeah it was like they had already won the flag.

You could tell Howie is a Hawks supporter by how many times he said "fun" when talking about them.

West buku and arty all playing vfl this week. Apparently 18 AFL listed players. Hopefully both teams can go all the way. The longer the senior team stays in, will certainly help the vfl team.

West buku and arty all playing vfl this week. Apparently 18 AFL listed players. Hopefully both teams can go all the way. The longer the senior team stays in, will certainly help the vfl team.
Good idea to have those guys play. Arty probably makes way if West & VDM play in the first final.

A 6 day break isn’t a big deal for us to carry 1 or 2 players into the final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes VS Hawks - Elimination Final @ MCG Friday 6th Sep 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back