Preview Changes VS Hawks - Elimination Final @ MCG Friday 6th Sep 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m pretty flat about the non selection of Rylee West. Rylee’s toughness is built for finals. McNeil still panics in front of goals. Rylee’s kicking for goal isn’t always great but is way better than Vandermeer’s and McNeil’s goal kicking which are both horrible.

I’m pretty flat about the non selection of Rylee West. Rylee’s toughness is built for finals. McNeil still panics in front of goals. Rylee’s kicking for goal isn’t always great but is way better than Vandermeer’s and McNeil’s goal kicking which are both horrible.
Awful awful selection

Rhylee

I think we should assume that West is injured or underdone. I don’t think Harmes is in because he’s our first choice player for that role. If West was 100% he’d be in.

With that said, I think we should all be thanking our list management team that we have a high quality like for like replacement to come in for him.

Any discussion or West vs McNeil/VDM is irrelevant. They are not being selected to play in West’s spot. Totally different role.

I think we should assume that West is injured or underdone. I don’t think Harmes is in because he’s our first choice player for that role. If West was 100% he’d be in.

With that said, I think we should all be thanking our list management team that we have a high quality like for like replacement to come in for him.

Any discussion or West vs McNeil/VDM is irrelevant. They are not being selected to play in West’s spot. Totally different role.
If west wasn't right he wouldn't of been risked in the 2s last week after only missing 1 game.

West lost form and got injured at the wrong time.

Others found form and we won games.

There are always good players that miss come finals time, sign of a good team.

Harmes demanded a place with his opportunity last week

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

West hadn’t had a good game since the win up in Sydney and struggled to get a kick in the 2s last week it’s hardly a shock call

If you play two and a half games forward without kicking a goal you're probably going to get left out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harmes is probably our best option for Sicily. He won't play on our gun forwards. Lower his impact and we win.

Funny that Hawks fans think Bramble is some weak link because they delisted him. I don’t think they realise he’s turned into an elite AA caliber defender this year.

His speed and pin point accuracy will be key to winning this game.
Don’t argue one extreme with another lol. AA calibre?!

It looks like there will be rain tonight but it’s certainly eased compared to the last day or two. Hopefully a rain free second half.

I’ve got a soft spot for Sicily knowing he was a dogs supporter. He’s a gun and would love him on our team.
Sorry to break it to you but I'm good mates with Sic and grew up with him, he was a bombers supporter growing up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes VS Hawks - Elimination Final @ MCG Friday 6th Sep 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back