Preview Changes VS Hawks - Elimination Final @ MCG Friday 6th Sep 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to break it to you but I'm good mates with Sic and grew up with him, he was a bombers supporter growing up.
Meh too late I’ve spent too long liking him under false pretences. I’ll just tell myself now it’s because he came from the Western Jets.

Can't believe the outrage on West. He'd been poor for weeks and got injured. Harmes clearly in better touch at the moment. No brainer really.

VDM/McNeil play completely different roles so there's no point in comparing their spot in the team to West's.

We're not going to throw the structure out the window that has got us playing the best footy we've played all year to accommodate West who's at the back end of the 22 when fit/in form anyway.

I reckon it's Gallagher. Harmes, Macrae, Daniel all premiership players who know finals well, and Freijah is so composed and will do great for the finals run. Gallagher can come in with some burst.
Gallagher is jumping out of the ground. We need his speed and run on the spaces of the G.

Harmes the sub for me.

On SM-A505YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sub seems to be one of Macrae or Daniel. Good thing is they have had plenty of practice at it this year. Don't see the logic in bringing in Harmes as sub with his soft tissue injuries this year.

Gotta make it first

No way...

Jim Carrey Alrighty Then GIF by Ace Ventura

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caleb Daniel with thrive tonight

You do realise he played a shocker last week and probably hasn’t trained well. It’s hard, but footy is tough.
I'd take 65% of rhylee west over mcneill, VDM, and harmes.

If he's injured then so be it, but he played Res last week.

Harmes is not AFL standard. That's why he basically hasn't played the whole year.

Harmes is not AFL standard. That's why he basically hasn't played the whole year.
Have you not watched our games or something?

Harmes has had hamstring issues this year. When he has played he has generally played quite well.

There's a reason why Purple wrote about his inclusion in his IF Then column today and it being a positive

Geez I’m sorry that’s just a terrible opinion.

Harmes is about as good of a bottom 6 player as you could hope for in a finals side and he’s done it before. He was playing excellent footy for a 6 week block before a few injury issues took hold.

This will be Harmes' 9th AFL game for the season. He's played 5 at VFL level on the same weekend that we've had an AFL match. The rest he was injured or suspensed for.

There will be a lot of aggression in this game, especially from the hawks. Mitchell won't f around and will have them ready to be suicide bombers. West out hurts big time but if there is 2% doubt with his jaw then it is what it is. His vfl game has no bearing.
Harmes, McNeil, VDM do have aggression to match so they all start for mine. Harmes on Sicily, VDM to continue his verbal barrage on him like last time. Daniel the sub

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes VS Hawks - Elimination Final @ MCG Friday 6th Sep 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back