Preview Changes vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Mitchell, Monfries
In: Butcher, Logan

Wingard sub as his warning
Was about to post exactly the same. I never, ever want to see Mitchell in a Power Guernsey again. Could handle Shaw instead of Butcher.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats crap. He hit at least 4 shots on goal tonight. Impacted in several non goal efforts in damp conditions. On another day he gets them. He may be down from a massive year but not enough to drop.

He didn't get them and he hasn't got them for a while.

How many marks went straight through his fingertips? More than at least 4!

The only two players trying to create some run and take the game on to get the ball through the press.

If more people had the attitude of Pittard we'd have won

A few occasions he tried too much... but on MANY occasions..he took the game on and won. As much as he unnerves me as a supporter...he would unnerve the opposition coach even more and will eventually be a player who will be tagged. At least his creative efforts were attacking and driving us forward!

Well Riewoldt is going to kick 8 next week and would do it even with carlile in so no point exposing clurey to that

The formulae is pretty simple:
IN: Butcher/Shaw, Logan, Newton
OUT:Mitchell, Monfries, Broadbent

Though the selection panel:
In: Neade
out: Mitchell
Dat running power

Pittard was superb in the first 3/4 when he played instinctive footy and went for every first instinct.

It's when he starts thinking and second guessing is when he makes mistakes. And most of the time when he does that he has an opposition player closes him down and he looks very foolish.

I actually noticed other players doing that much more than Pittard tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back