Certified Legendary Thread Chapman, Roo, Fagan all of board must announce they will depart end of year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone can make up fanciful hypotheticals - it’s pointless.

We are not a well ran Club, it’s crazy to suggest we want to avoid AFL oversight because they would handicap us.

We want to sack Burton. AFL say we can’t afford the payout.

Does that qualify or gonna weasel out of that as well?

AFC don’t want AFL oversight because we’re pissing money everywhere - non performing investments, coaching payouts, paying salaries of players at other Clubs.

It would show the gross incompetence of the AFC executive.

Hypothetically, would that be sufficient reason to want to avoid the scrutiny of the AFC?

(My hypothetical is much more realistic than some of the suggestions made)

Last edited:
One could copy and paste your comment and return it to you because I have watched you constantly criticise or dispute a comment and never back it up.
You always ask for the other person for proof,
You have a history in doing this.

Such as?

If we receive help from the AFL it comes at a cost, they start making decisions on how the Club operates, do you want that.
Yes I do actually - we might get a better run club

If we receive help from the AFL it comes at a cost, they start making decisions on how the Club operates, do you want that.

**** yes. Of course I do. We need the whole operation controlled. Look at our football dept, rookies in every position. Where does the soft cap go? Certainly not on AFL experienced staff. We're screwing something up somewhere, I'd love the AFL to come in and torpedo it.

Then how did they obtain a loan from Bendigo bank, Banks just don't hand out Business loans without some positive finically history and collateral.

They do hand out loans without collateral. They know that when covid is over, we have reliable inflows via season ticket sales and our stadium deal and ultimately, AFL support as they know clubs won't be forced under. They just adjust interest rates in line with risk. It's not rocket science, our interest rate will be higher as we have no property asset securing our loan.

Rucci's latest article is up.

https://indaily.com.au/sport/footba...nfall-rebuilding-a-team-and-repairing-a-club/

"Griffin backed Adelaide 36ers basketball owner Grant Kelley’s push to join the Crows board – with the eye to be Chapman’s successor – and has taken issue with how that move was blocked by the Adelaide Football Club nomination panel led by vice-chairman Jim Hazel."

The more I hear about Hazel, the more he sounds like a snivelling piece of shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes i do. I want our current SLT and board out now. I will take the AFL over our current clowns any day of the week. The AFL taking over is likely the only way to get Riccuito out for good.
You do understand the current Board all bar the 2 member-elect is an AFL selected board.
in 5 to 10 years the Crows will be free of the AFL, but if we accept a COVID Loan from the AFL that could move out to 10 to 20 years,

I ABSOLUTELY WANT THAT. OUR CLUB IS RUN BY INCOMPETENTS.
Have a close the Club is run by the board selected by the AFL, what do you think will change,
We need independence we need a member-elect Board,
Until that happens we need to push for respected to go on the board. not just asking for Change push for people to put the hand up.

So all I hear is people want this person and that person out, not too many many of you are actually coming up with who replaces them.

It’s funny seeing the Advertiser scramble now that Rooch is at InDaily.
Not really Rucci he just bringing up old stories. Griffen been pushing for a while behind the scene.
People like him and a few others have been going out looking for replacement Board members,
Crow are losing 3 Board member by years end, maybe 4 depending on Roo. One I was sorry to see leave, but with Hazel and Chapman moving it could be Good news
AS Long as we get AFL approval for good people to take over. and not Another AFL elected Board member.

They do hand out loans without collateral. They know that when covid is over, we have reliable inflows via season ticket sales and our stadium deal and ultimately, AFL support as they know clubs won't be forced under. They just adjust interest rates in line with risk. It's not rocket science, our interest rate will be higher as we have no property asset securing our loan.
No point in continuing the discussion then, I let others take up the mantle in a bigger platform watch and see.

You do understand the current Board all bar the 2 member-elect is an AFL selected board.
in 5 to 10 years the Crows will be free of the AFL, but if we accept a COVID Loan from the AFL that could move out to 10 to 20 years,
Have a close the Club is run by the board selected by the AFL, what do you think will change,
We need independence we need a member-elect Board,
Until that happens we need to push for respected to go on the board. not just asking for Change push for people to put the hand up.

So all I hear is people want this person and that person out, not too many many of you are actually coming up with who replaces them.
Not really Rucci he just bringing up old stories. Griffen been pushing for a while behind the scene.
People like him and a few others have been going out looking for replacement Board members,
Crow are losing 3 Board member by years end, maybe 4 depending on Roo. One I was sorry to see leave, but with Hazel and Chapman moving it could be Good news
AS Long as we get AFL approval for good people to take over. and not Another AFL elected Board member.

You have just COMPLETELY reversed your argument.

One minute it's "we can't take the loan because then the big bad AFL would interfere with the opration of our club."

now it's suddenly "we can't take the loan because the AFL is interfering with our club too much and running our board.. we need to get rid of them!"

So.. what is the REAL reason you're arguing this so vehemently? Either tell us your real motive or stop just spouting contradictory shit.

You have just COMPLETELY reversed your argument.

One minute it's "we can't take the loan because then the big bad AFL would interfere with the opration of our club."

now it's suddenly "we can't take the loan because the AFL is interfering with our club too much and running our board.. we need to get rid of them!"

So.. what is the REAL reason you're arguing this so vehemently? Either tell us your real motive or stop just spouting contradictory sh*t.
What are you on about.
The Crows currently have a loan from the AFL one they were in front in paying back, the one the received to buy there Licence back from the SANFL.
at this time they will pay that loan of withing 5-10 years, and be total Member-owned. This Loan did not come with all the added controls the AFL are putting into place with COVID loan,
As mention there more than 1 reason for not getting a loan from AFL one is extend AFL control, anther is increased Control By the AFL.
There Are other reasons.
But I will tell you today in 5-10 year the Crows will be member base owned, and that is due to the Financial position were in before COVID hit us.

My Motives are simple, Along with the main reason of winning. I want a Member base owned Club. that is financially secure with a well-established future.

But It's Pointless arguing with you and some others so I will let other people with a better English skill set than myself to explain,
I will now sit back But there is one promise I will make to you. I will make a special case and I will remind you in a few years how wrong you were.
Time will tell.

This is scaremongering. Up front scaremongering.

Dont ever tell me you are not embedded within the club.

Poor liar who throws around any claim without any evidence and despite them often being easily disproved.

Certainly seems like a Crows employee MO.

But It's Pointless arguing with you and some others so I will let other people with a better English skill set than myself to explain,
I will now sit back But there is one promise I will make to you. I will make a special case and I will remind you in a few years how wrong you were.
Time will tell.

It must be very easy to always be right when you simply take every position on a topic. It's the Donald Trump method... say every single thing, don't worry about contradicting yourself, and eventually some of those things will happen to be correct.

Mate, I do not work for and never had worked for the Crows or any Sporting organisation, the Only affiliation I have with the Crows is the Money I give them.
And Until recently I was a self-funded retiree,

It must be very easy to always be right when you simply take every position on a topic. It's the Donald Trump method... say every single thing, don't worry about contradicting yourself, and eventually some of those things will happen to be correct.
No mate you will find I only jump on a few topics, unlike yourself,

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Chapman, Roo, Fagan all of board must announce they will depart end of year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back