Chappell Hadlee Series Game 3: New Zealand v Australia @ Hamilton (Tue D/N)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't mind having 20 dollars on Watson to be the highest scorer if he is opening up,

Well going on your record (Especially loved that part about England being the worst ODI team ever and yet they won the series, good to see you finally decided to show your face again :D) I will have $1000 on anyone other than Watson as I think the Aussies might win and that would never happen in NZ if Watson top scored

Well going on your record (Especially loved that part about England being the worst ODI team ever and yet they won the series, good to see you finally decided to show your face again :D) I will have $1000 on anyone other than Watson as I think the Aussies might win and that would never happen in NZ if Watson top scored
i failed my spanish classes, translation please?

WHy don't you go to betfair and lay (to bet against) $1000 on watson?

NZ will become the #3 ODI side in the world with a victory (or NR/tie) today. Little more than a week ago they were 7th.

A NZ loss will have them entering the World Cup as the #4 ODI side.

Captain is generally first name on the team sheet.

I think this means he will open.

Why would they promote Voges only to play him at 7?

Yeah, Hussey was first on the sheet, Watson and Hayden will open...

I don't know why they are batting Voges at 7, but what's the order that Fox Sports were showing, so I just put that order here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Watson is ever to make runs it would have to be today.

NZ best two bowlers are out and he has all innings to fiddle fart around.

I still think NZ can win this, I got on them at 2.50 a couple of hours ago, but still think they are a good show despite the toss result. Their bowling attack looks as weak as ours though.

Good comment on cricinfo:

Matt Kelly writes in regarding Gilchrist's comments: "Adam Gilchrist must forget how lucky he is to play for Australia. Ask Voges, Haddin, Hodge, Hogg and Jaques how they feel about having to play a series for Australia, I bet they aren't winging. Maybe Gilchrist should retire if he is so sick of playing the best game in the world."

Matt has a very valid point... if the players are so "tired" then retire. If you can't handle the fire...

They are meant to be professional sportsmen and are paid very handsomely to do it. Get over yourselves.

Big question is will Hayden and Robot use this match as WC centre wicket practice or actually try and post a decent score.

Matt has a very valid point... if the players are so "tired" then retire. If you can't handle the fire...

They are meant to be professional sportsmen and are paid very handsomely to do it. Get over yourselves.

That's crap. Of course Voges etc wouldn't complain about playing too much cricket, because they don't. But Gilly is a permanent fixture in both the one dayers and the Tests. As you know, cricket schedules are jam packed, and players often comment that it can become a bit too much. This 'enjoy every minute or retire' business is idealistic nonsense that fails to understand where the cricketers are coming from.

Remove this Banner Ad

Chappell Hadlee Series Game 3: New Zealand v Australia @ Hamilton (Tue D/N)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back