Werewolf Chess Werewolf 2 - Once A Pawn A Time (game over, SK wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll try to maintain a count for most of the day.

Horry 4 (jmoo, JtG, Ding, 3KZ)
Ding 1 (me)
JtG 1 (Horry)

I'm not so sure on the pile on Horry. Yes there was a missed kill, but they needed as many kills as possible for as long as possible to win. Not sound strategically.

Another big day for me.
Cursing Fijian another solid option.

The Wolves missed a kill and Baz seemed keen on you.
Don't waste a lynch on me, I'm just a raw prawn.

When I look at the kill list for the Black Queen and Chess Hater it makes me think JTG, GUH, or Dingster fit the evill bill. Really unsure about Porps and DenieD.

Another big day for me today, so I'll get a vote in early and keep tabs throughout. Jack the Godfather please Chipmunk.

3KZ being 3KZ.

I have done my job as a pawn, inc flipping the amulet to Dank, noting IMS' mild response to getting a vote from me on D1 (out of character).

Beyond that I followed the Flogs. I broke with you folk yesterday as I thought Baz was Village (meh I was decidedly wrong)

Yeah, Horry seems to be the most likely to be village. And in any case, in this situation I think it's more likely that Baz wants to keep the tiny chance that evil or neutral alive for a chance at winning soas to throw a red herring out there. They might have missed on me too, given I have an extra life.

In order, most likely to be evil/neutral of the 6 unkowns for me are:

1. Ding
2. JtG
3. DenieD
4. CJ
5. porps
6. Horry

If I were feeling reckless I'd suggest a triple lynch.

Horry 3 (jmoo, Ding, 3KZ)
Ding 2 (me, JtG)
JtG 1 (Horry)

I really think Horry isn't the vote today guys

Horry 3 (jmoo, Ding, 3KZ)
Ding 2 (me, JtG)
JtG 1 (Horry)

I really think Horry isn't the vote today guys
Doofus - why a triple where you lynch confirmed flog?

Basic #Werewolfology:
1. GUH tried to lead away / cast an “off vote” to save Barrybran
2. Barrybran does the “reverse psychology play” by throwing shade at GUH

Worth lynching GUH on criteria.

Basic #Werewolfology:

I take my doofus back - I didn’t have my glasses on. I see what you mean. My bad.

Basic #Werewolfology:

Where did I say we would lynch you? Personally I'd have them spread on Jack, Ding and DenieD.

Horry's actions so far have made me think he's good. He got yesterday wrong but that's irrelevant.
Coin flip in this game
Ugh. Of course it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where did I say we would lynch you? Personally I'd have them spread on Jack, Ding and DenieD.

Horry's actions so far have made me think he's good. He got yesterday wrong but that's irrelevant.

Ugh. Of course it is.
I misread - I apologised in a later post. I didn’t have my glasses on. I do now.

I misread - I apologised in a later post. I didn’t have my glasses on. I do now.
Typical Roy.

Anyway since we can't actually multi lynch people (curse you Chipmunk!) I'd still recommend those 3 on the same votes. Anybody who tries to change it is obviously evil and we know our next lynch target

And where has porps gone.

She's the most likely of all.
True - I’m suss on Porps too. The thing is - if I was evil, I would have killed me ages ago (because I’m so devastatingly intelligent and good at rooting out evil), so the fact that I’m not dead means a player I get on well with (Porps or Dingster) has kept me alive, before killing me eventually. If jmoo wan was evil, he would have killed me ages ago etc etc
I think GUH fits the #3KZisFootballLikeabilityTheory AND there are the other two factors. Flogs are batting 100% this game on lynches … I still say GUH YOU DIE!

Porps is probably the least likely. I'd be dead if porps was evil. As would jmoo.
Porps would have self combusted by now if she were evil. But the fact she's avoiding the thread makes me wonder...

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 2 - Once A Pawn A Time (game over, SK wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back