Werewolf Chess Werewolf 2 - Once A Pawn A Time (game over, SK wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

Usually by now Baz is active as a villager. That is the only evidence I can see that he is night immune.

Tough part is almost no one is really active. It’s a tricky game to distinguish much info from the thread.

ryan reynolds hd GIF

yep I was convinced by the Flogs

We did say we unsuccessfully killed you 🤣

yeah... but he picked up on my air of resignation!!!
I would rather we get a pretty sure night immune in jmoo. I note his air of resignation.

Doubt 3KZ is playing hi jinx. Wizzer would have pulled him up.

1. In this instance 3KZ has no motive to tell pork pies

2. No-one challenged dogs claim

DEADLINE

They were chanting in the streets…

Lose The End GIF by Camille Lorenzo

Barrybran (Black King - Alpha) lynched D4

THE AMULET FELL OFF THE TABLE AND BROKE. IT IS NO LONGER IN THE GAME

IT IS NOW NIGHT 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thewizardmelon 3KZ is Football do you guys still have a protection left? If so, I recommend using it tonight because it could hamstring evil/neutral. They'll most likely go for the three of us or jmoo wan as we're confirmed good so keep that in mind.

thewizardmelon 3KZ is Football do you guys still have a protection left? If so, I recommend using it tonight because it could hamstring evil/neutral. They'll most likely go for the three of us or jmoo wan as we're confirmed good so keep that in mind.

We have it up our sleeve, but we’ll pick in private so they don’t know who we’re targeting. Best of luck por_please_ya and Dingster at picking the right one 😘

Also I'm pretty sure I was the first vote on baz today guys, so give credit where it's due.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 2 - Once A Pawn A Time (game over, SK wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back