Werewolf Chess Werewolf - game over, Chess Joker (Jester) and Chess Hater (SK) win

Remove this Banner Ad

DID YOU KNOW

The number of possible unique chess games is much greater than the number of electrons in the universe. The number of electrons is estimated to be about 10^79, while the number of unique chess games is 10^120.

Sometimes, I feel you're more interested in lynches than in chess facts.

Fine, I'll play with myself.

MC Bad Genius (Black King's Knight) lynched

1600067307019.png

IT IS NOW NIGHT 7

NIGHT PHASE ENDS 7PM AEST

DID YOU KNOW

The number of possible unique chess games is much greater than the number of electrons in the universe. The number of electrons is estimated to be about 10^79, while the number of unique chess games is 10^120.

Sometimes, I feel you're more interested in lynches than in chess facts.

Fine, I'll play with myself.

MC Bad Genius (Black King's Knight) lynched

View attachment 961247

IT IS NOW NIGHT 7

NIGHT PHASE ENDS 7PM AEST
Really? Did I miss a stack of votes on me?

Didn't tag chipmunk until after the deadline. I wouldn't modkill, but crowy and I copped flak for not modkilling him last game.
I've already been told I'm in the clear. Do you want a White Pawn to die? Are you EVIL?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barrybran - Let's pull this out of the fire!

THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING

ALL EVIL PLAYERS REPENT AND BECOME REBORN AS MEMBERS OF #TeamGood and EMBRACE ROLEFLUIDITY!

Not #rolefluidityfor3KZ but #rolefluidity for your souls!

First thing you need to do is kill as many evil players as possible tonight and then betray your comrades tomorrow. You can be part of something beautify as Barrybran ascends to the heavens with me at his side.

ALL EVIL PLAYERS REPENT AND BECOME REBORN AS MEMBERS OF #TeamGood and EMBRACE ROLEFLUIDITY!

First thing you need to do is kill as many evil players as possible tonight and then betray your comrades tomorrow. You can be part of something beautify as Barrybran ascends to the heavens with me at his side.
*beautiful

Not sure if 3KZ or Charles Manson.

Are you.... Okay?! Lol

I could have sworn MC had the third highest number of votes but I'll have to recount. Thanks for confirming you're evil guero.
That's what I was thinking. I didn't even think he was second.

Guero's indecisiveness was telling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf - game over, Chess Joker (Jester) and Chess Hater (SK) win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back