Werewolf Chess Werewolf - game over, Chess Joker (Jester) and Chess Hater (SK) win

Remove this Banner Ad

That's what I was thinking. I didn't even think he was second.

Guero's indecisiveness was telling.
On the bright side the King's Army has to take out Chappy tonight or they'll have to contend with TWO players they can't lynch on their own

On the bright side the King's Army has to take out Chappy tonight or they'll have to contend with TWO players they can't lynch on their own
That is if Chappy is who I think he is.

The recount will help. I am still at work but can do it when I'm home unless you get there first.

That is if Chappy is who I think he is.

The recount will help. I am still at work but can do it when I'm home unless you get there first.
I'm with kids until end of night phase so I won't be much help I'm afraid. Queen's Army has to find the ChessHater and the Chess Hater has to find the Black Queen so I should be safe for another night.

Barrybran if you can't protect yourself - protect me! #TeamGood
Mate, I'm safe tonight. Any evil that kills me tonight risks losing. The Chess Hater and King's Army are down to one and need to control Queen's Army numbers and find two players they can't lynch. The Queen's Army could potentially lose two players tonight so they need to find the Chess Hater before the Chess Hater finds their queen.

Which prompted many deaths. So many deaths.

3KZ is Football (White Pawn) killed by Queen's Army
ChappyUK (Black Queen's Rook) killed by King's Soldiers
guero (Black Queen's Bishop) killed by King's Soldiers
Barrybran (White Queen) killed by Chess Hater
omgfridge (Black King's Pawn) killed by Black Queen's Rook

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf - game over, Chess Joker (Jester) and Chess Hater (SK) win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back