Chris Johnson delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just struggling with this. Have people got him confused with the champion Chris Johnson or something? Seriously people...He couldn't crack it in our team this season on a consistent basis

I'm just struggling with this. Have people got him confused with the champion Chris Johnson or something? Seriously people...He couldn't crack it in our team this season on a consistent basis

Mate - given what we have drafted in the PSD in previous years, Chris Johnson sounds Ok.

After Dylan McLaren and Cain Ackland we can only go up :)

I've got to be honest - before he quit Melbourne I'd literally never heard of him.

But given that the PSD is usually a pile of cack, he is probably as good an option as anyone ??

Mate - given what we have drafted in the PSD in previous years, Chris Johnson sounds Ok.

After Dylan McLaren and Cain Ackland we can only go up :)

I've got to be honest - before he quit Melbourne I'd literally never heard of him.

But given that the PSD is usually a pile of cack, he is probably as good an option as anyone ??

If you're looking for some depth, go nuts but you'd think with the way people have been carrying on around here it's like Melbourne has let go of the next Juddy or something.

But yeah, he'll probably offer more than those two lovely ruckmen:eek::p

Well I guess if yr mate reads this, he wont be telling you anything in confidence anymore. Not only did you rat out your source, you also ratted your sources source. :thumbsu: You are now qualified to join either the Richmond or St kilda board.

I ratted out my source after it became public knowledge and Greg Swann openly stated that they were after him.
I have information on who Carlton's first pick might be as well. :p
All of you will have to wait until draft day and see.
Go ahead, call me a moron and bull artist.
Like I said, I don't give a xxxx about Carlton.
My mate is a Carlton fanatic and tells me. :rolleyes:

I ratted out my source after it became public knowledge and Greg Swann openly stated that they were after him.
I have information on who Carlton's first pick might be as well. :p
All of you will have to wait until draft day and see.
Go ahead, call me a moron and bull artist.
Like I said, I don't give a xxxx about Carlton.
My mate is a Carlton fanatic and tells me. :rolleyes:

Keep the info coming Vampire.:thumbsu:

I don't know what everyone is getting so precious about.

The entire ethos of the Big Footy web site is built on rumour, inuendo, a bit of inside knowledge and mostly wild guesses.

If you get some actual real inside knowledge the I reckon its your civic duty to share it with the rest of the world.

After all, it is only a game of football.

We are not talking about breaking the cipher on the Enigma machine in World War 2.

Yes but once he is snapped up by Carlton he will go from a average player who could not get a game for the team that finished last , to an up and coming champion.

There are currently eight pages to this thread and NOT ONE Carlton supporter has said the guy is a champion.

In fact the most that has been said is that we are pleased that players are wanting to play for the Blues. Most of us have hardly heard of him.

You guys are so cocky and arrogant !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Johnson delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back