Chris Judd leaving WCE: OFFICIAL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Judd turns back on Eagles

If he does wind up leaving the Eagles, which I doubt he will, then he comes home to the club he loves.
cjmfc.jpg

If he does wind up leaving the Eagles, which I doubt he will, then he comes home to the club he loves.
cjmfc.jpg

I was thinking this is probably where he would want to be. And where Melbourne finished on the ladder would surely help them in doing the deal. Along with pick 4 who would they let go of though?

With all the programming references in this thread, it's become quite entertaining, better than the usual "j00 suk" type BF rubbish.

the article says that he will inform the club of his intentions to leave them for a victorian club
If that is true, when will it be made public?

It would be something like this?:)

if(PULL_CHOCO){
Judd.enterDraft(Draft.PRE_SEASON);
}
else{
Wce.trade(Judd);
}

if(JUDD_COMING_BACK){
Judd.enterDraft(Draft.PRE_SEASON);
}

if(RICHMOND_PREPARED){
Wce.trade(Judd,Richmond);
Richmond.trade(Pick2, Wce);
}
else{
Wce.trade(Judd,Carlton);
Carlton.trade(Pick3, Wce);
}
ahhh brings back so many memories :p

I dont care where he goes really because he wont come to the lions

Athough he does seem like someone who could enjoy the relative anonymity that comes with being in city that doesnt have AFL as its no.1 sport :p

Hey isn't the number three is availabe at MFC?

Wasn't his hero Gary Lyon?

Hey Chris, how would you like to captain the club you love wearing your favourite number?

If he wants to come to the MFC, he will. If he doesn't particularly care, enter pissing war and bidding insanity.

If Judd was a horse he would have been shot by now, to much money for him and someone is going to get burnt really bad.:thumbsdown:

If he does go I can for some reason picture him in a Kangaroos gurensey - Dunno why? weird :eek:

Nah, there is no way that will happen.

Judd wants to return to a Melbourne based club. No way he'd join a club that is a big chance of relocating out of Victoria in a few years time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would love Judd to come Carlton as much as any Blues' supporter but I am sure the club is mindful of not paying over the odds for him. With Judd on the list, the Bluebaggers climb back up the ladder could be quickened considerably.

Pick 3 and young WA player wanting to go home in return for Judd would be great from Carlton's POV, but I am sure Westcoast will want a lot more than that. If they want too much I would be happy to pass on him and just to keep our picks and young players and make the improvment gradually.

If he doesn't come to Carlton I would be happy to see him to go Richmond or Melbourne who like the Blues have been down for awhile and a fit Judd would be a huge addition to either of them and potentially flag making.

With what just happened to the Portland Trail Blazers in the NBA with Greg Oden (number 1 pick out for his first season) It would be wise for any team getting Judd, to actually look at his physical.

Pick 3 and young WA player wanting to go home in return for Judd would be great from Carlton's POV, but I am sure Westcoast will want a lot more than that.

Richmond would trump that, you'd have to think.

Carlton have the front running because they can package Fev into the deal, whereas Richmond don't have a high profile player that they want to get rid of. Personally I don't see why Carlton are so scared of trading away the #1 pick.

Okay, looking at this seriously, there would be two ways this would happen. The Eagles get too greedy, and Judd has to nominate for the draft, so Richmond gets him at #1. Or the Eagles find a trade. And what would they trade for? KP forwards, that's what they need. I can't see a Judd/Fev swap, that would kind of defeat the point of Carlton picking him up.

As reported in the article, can Richmond offer $1.5mil a year if he slipped through to the PSD?

As reported in the article, can Richmond offer $1.5mil a year if he slipped through to the PSD?

Richmond are at 92.5% of the cap. It would be easier for us to find the room than say Collingwood.

I would love Judd to come Carlton as much as any Blues' supporter but I am sure the club is mindful of not paying over the odds for him. With Judd on the list, the Bluebaggers climb back up the ladder could be quickened considerably.

Pick 3 and young WA player wanting to go home in return for Judd would be great from Carlton's POV, but I am sure Westcoast will want a lot more than that.

You could offer them Carltons entire list and it still wouldn't be enough:D

Richmond would trump that, you'd have to think.

Carlton have the front running because they can package Fev into the deal, whereas Richmond don't have a high profile player that they want to get rid of. Personally I don't see why Carlton are so scared of trading away the #1 pick.

agreed, it's not like they haven't collected enough of them over the last few years.

chris judd rumour - back to vic???

i heard from my sources this morning that chris judd might be coming back to victoria

anyone else heard this??

lol

1.5mil a year.Would be near suicide for a club to pay that for ONE player.What happens when Gibbs,Murphy etc want a pay rise come their next contract?

Re: chris judd rumour - back to vic???

This is going to open a can of worms. Soon there will be 20 threads about Judd going home and the media will start reporting that he will tell the Eagles as early as tomorrow that he's leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back