Chris Judd leaving WCE: OFFICIAL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Judd turns back on Eagles

Richmond would trump that, you'd have to think.

Carlton have the front running because they can package Fev into the deal, whereas Richmond don't have a high profile player that they want to get rid of. Personally I don't see why Carlton are so scared of trading away the #1 pick.

It's a priority pick; I don't think they are allowed to trade it.

This trade is going to be a bunfight of epic proportions. Whoever gets him , there is a very real danger of busting up years of list management for one player (albeit a great one).

I had heard Carlton are ready to package up Josh Kennedy. Any truth in that?

1.5mil a year.Would be near suicide for a club to pay that for ONE player.What happens when Gibbs,Murphy etc want a pay rise come their next contract?

I agree with you as it gives you viturally no wiggle room at all when some of the young players start improving and want to be paid according if you offer up such a huge salary off the bat.

How much do you think would the Tigers be prepared to offer up in terms of a salary for Judd and player/draft pick package to Westcoast, assuming he doesn't slip through to the PSD?

Re: chris judd rumour - back to vic???

Heard from an extremely reliable source that Carlton have offered Ackland for Judd and Eagles are going to take it:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:thumbsu:

Judd and WCE 3rd rounder for....

Fev + Pick 3 and pick 20... COME ON DOWN!

Fev to FF, Lynch to CHF
Hansen traded to the Doggies

Doggies 1st pick & carltons pick 20 traded for an A grade midfielder, 22-24 yo 100 gamer.

WCE will become a stronger club. The dynasty now extended.

P.S. We'll throw in a pair of crutchs, a wheelchair and Judd's UK groin specilaist in to the trade.

gees all it takes isa bit of speculation and you turn your back and slam the door. nice

It's a priority pick; I don't think they are allowed to trade it.

Didn't Freo trade their #1 Pick for Croad.

That was a priority pick wasn't it?

Not sure on this rule anymore:eek:

Once more

PRIORITY PICKS CAN BE TRADED

SEN CONFIRMED THIS YESTERDAY

IT IS ALSO IN THE AFL RECORD THAT THEY CAN BE TRADED

Once more

PRIORITY PICKS CAN BE TRADED

SEN CONFIRMED THIS YESTERDAY

IT IS ALSO IN THE AFL RECORD THAT THEY CAN BE TRADED

I can hear you.

The question is, will Carlton do it?

Oh, hang on......

WILL CARLTON DO IT?

Re: chris judd rumour - back to vic???

Judd will come home, Judd will play for Collingwood. His mother has been seen reguarly at the Lexus Centre. Collingwood will throw a 8 million dollar 6 year deal at him. Carlton and Essendon have also thrown massive offers forward. Judd wants Collingwood providing the Eagles will deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back