List Mgmt. Chris Yarran - Welcome!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How bout we just give our first pick and be done with is FFS.. Going round in circles again! We clearly want him and in reality pick 12 isn't far off.

How bout we just give our first pick and be done with is FFS.. Going round in circles again! We clearly want him and in reality pick 12 isn't far off.
Some supporters are going around in circles, club knows exactly what it's doing and won't make list management decisions to appease supporters (much to our frustration sometimes when it comes to top end talent)

8 days left in trade period

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444783104.128063.jpg

I'm not actually a Richmond board mod but I'll humbly accept your praise nonetheless johnno77. :D

Our mods do a fantastic job though, easily the best in all the land. ;)
It's like I don't even exist :(

What do u rekon ur gonna get him for?? 31 is not gonna do it

It will have to do it or we can get him free next year, the same way they are trying to get lennon from us. We don't have to have yarran either, they can be stuck with someone who doesn't want to play for them if it means we don't get ripped off. We have to be bold about this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will have to do it or we can get him free next year, the same way they are trying to get lennon from us. We don't have to have yarran either, they can be stuck with someone who doesn't want to play for them if it means we don't get ripped off. We have to be bold about this.
U sound like ****ing magic

The Boyd situation was WBD paying a price out of desperation for a young talented KPF.

Christensen is talented, but not sure if you seen the physical condition he turned up at at Brisbane, looked overweight and really hasn't done much at Brisbane, pick 21 seems fair.

Essendon received picks 17+37, Essendon players leaving are in the unique position in that they could be facing bans, of course they are going to go at a lower cost, not really held over a barrel, more of circumstances.

Not sure of what Brisbane received in terms of picks for the youngsters that left, but from memory they did receive decent compensation for the players leaving.

The Richmond situation is out of desperation to get a rebounding half back and we will pay overs , bookmark it

According to some carlton supporters, we approached Yarran during the year and communicated our intentions to him. This caused him to stop trying and remain injury free for his 2016 debut in the yellow and black. Not only did we bash them up on-field, we drove a wedge between club and good player, adding to their woes and downward spiral that resulted in them coming stone motherless last.

They have a player on their hands who does not wish to be there, and has indicated he will only entertain offers of trade from one club. I have zero problem with us dragging this out until we get the best possible outcome.

We have already caused chaos, panic and disorder within their ranks. Call me a campaigner, but why should we take our foot off their throat now?

According to some carlton supporters, we approached Yarran during the year and communicated our intentions to him. This caused him to stop trying and remain injury free for his 2016 debut in the yellow and black. Not only did we bash them up on-field, we drove a wedge between club and good player, adding to their woes and downward spiral that resulted in them coming stone motherless last.

They have a player on their hands who does not wish to be there, and has indicated he will only entertain offers of trade from one club. I have zero problem with us dragging this out until we get the best possible outcome.

We have already caused chaos, panic and disorder within their ranks. Call me a campaigner, but why should we take our foot off their throat now?
So they can thank us for Jacob Weitering then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back