Collingwood and Richmond, who has the more feral supporter base?

Remove this Banner Ad

Judging by crowd shots in the past two days: Collingwood. Not even close.
Not a thing said by the media.
We will do it to Stewart when we play the Handbaggers and wait for the media boy's club melts.

Collingwood are more honest and like it like doesnt matter what others think about then tigers are like get all upset and sooky if you call them something.
Its like water off a ducks back for the Pies.
Well said Timmy.

You are the stereotypical Collingwood supporter.
Always thought provoking and coherent.

Made by an Essendon supporter.

Wouldn’t worry about the feral level of other clubs supporters, you have a footy manager and recruiting manager that aren’t even on speaking terms.

The Essendon politics are a mess.

Last night this question was answered. Tigers supporters were outnumbered by 40000 and still every supporter that was booted was a Richmond supporter. They started right after fight and the footage is everywhere on social media
Typical Richmond supporters. Good news tho next year the Richmond bandwagon will be off and will be Ave 20,000 Richmond fans to there games

It is the Crows' fans and my answer has nothing to do with me being a Port fan.

They threw urine at Eddie Maguire.

They spit on opposition fans.

They booed the goal post when Wayne Carey crashed into it in during his time at the Crows.

Their football club organised cheering lessons for them so they could learn to act and behave like proper football fans.

They barrack against the Adelaide Football Club when its reserves team plays against their SANFL team, the plastic knobs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly you guys have never left the state of Victoria… mate Fremantle and it isn’t even close.. never had issues at games in Melbourne but had problems in WA.

Their supporters don't turn up during tough times. Ours do. Also, if Trout el tel want to wear wigs and make up, they don't have use the footy as an excuse, in this day and age, it's quite OK to do it all the time. So knock ya selves out girls. 😘😘😘

Last edited:
It is the Crows' fans and my answer has nothing to do with me being a Port fan.

They threw urine at Eddie Maguire.

They spit on opposition fans.

They booed the goal post when Wayne Carey crashed into it in during his time at the Crows.

Their football club organised cheering lessons for them so they could learn to act and behave like proper football fans.

They barrack against the Adelaide Football Club when its reserves team plays against their SANFL team, the plastic knobs.

Go the Bays.

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood and Richmond, who has the more feral supporter base?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back