Collingwood Performance Table

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Collingwood Performace Table

Invigoration, I think you should take a look at this thread (and the previous ones). ;)

Apparently, unless you're a powerlifter, how much you bench is irrelevant.

I also know what it feels like to send out PM after PM.

PM, Thanks. :D:thumbsu:

Pm me please.

Dane Swan can really bench press that much?

Christ. I can bench a piddly 50kg. That's it. I see the 'big' guys at my gym bench 80-100.

Swan destroys them all. My lord.

** Reference point to remember where i'm upto! **

Also be careful cos "they rapin' E'rybody out hurr!"

Dane Swan can really bench press that much?

Christ. I can bench a piddly 50kg. That's it. I see the 'big' guys at my gym bench 80-100.

Swan destroys them all. My lord.

i was going to actually raise this question, its surely must be pounds?, or at best 1RepMax. I mean im into bodybuilding myself, train 5 times a week, hopefully compete one day and i'm benching 120kg for 6-12 reps and the big guys at my gym who have competed b4 etc bench round 150-60kg.

Not taking anything away from our boys :p i'm sure they are pretty strong regardless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i was going to actually raise this question, its surely must be pounds?, or at best 1RepMax. I mean im into bodybuilding myself, train 5 times a week, hopefully compete one day and i'm benching 120kg for 6-12 reps and the big guys at my gym who have competed b4 etc bench round 150-60kg.

Not taking anything away from our boys :p i'm sure they are pretty strong regardless

It would be kilos. I'm not sure if it's a 1 rep max or they have switched to a new 4 rep indication.

I dunno man I know a lot of the guys down my gym aren't that big and can still push 100. It's definitely a steep curve after you reach 80+, but some of these guys are pretty unfit and could push 80-100 purely based on their size.

It'd be interesting to know his exact dets as he's not that tall and probably has a shorter arm span.

It's suprisingly high for Swan I guess, but not figuring in 120+ for Cloke/Dawes seems odd.

I think Gehrig could do around 164.5?, with his playing weight around 100, so that was pretty insane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood Performance Table

Remove this Banner Ad

Back