Collingwood roll call.

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think we will see many around...

Maybe Locky has gone on another fishing trip..

and for the belting Collingwood were gonna dish out... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by grayham
Any collingwood supporters left on this board after last week, and now this week, please register here.

was here long before you sonny and will be long after you crawl back up your own chute?

btw. who do you actually follow?

I am here. I have never disappeared.

I made no outrageous comments about this game and idd not respond to you baiting this week.

Funny thing is Sydney and Collingwood are both 3-3 but the perceptions at the moment for each are quite the opposite.

I cant see us defeating Adelaide. But I think the big test will be the WCE game the following week. If that is lost then Gra Gra may be on the money. R6 is still too early. Just look a tour start to 2000. We were 5-0. It is too early.

Originally posted by Ed Scissorhands
add buckleyisbest, Mgreg, Dr.Grouse, MarkT, morgoth etc... etc... etc...

Yeh. Get in line and sign the register! The game finished a whole 2 hours ago! Rush to bigfooty and check in to Grayham and Scissorhands!

Originally posted by MGREG
I made no outrageous comments about this game and idd not respond to you baiting this week.

Mr 'All Nice & Innocent' now eh little greggy?

Remember this post?

Or is that scoreboard flattens Sydney?

If that is the best they can do they are in for a wooden spoon battle with the Doggies.

All I can say is Schauble .....HAHAHA!

And Davis benched? Get used to it from the tin man - no heart.

Keep going Swans DOWN DOWN DOWN........

They will keep going down further than a Kings Cross hooker.

I am here. I have never disappeared.

Funny thing is Sydney and Collingwood are both 3-3 but the perceptions at the moment for each are quite the opposite.

I cant see us defeating Adelaide. But I think the big test will be the WCE game the following week. \

I guess the difference is that our 3-3 already includes a game against Adeliade, and a trip to perth. (So we've really only dropped one winable or 50/50 game: Hawthorn).

As I said. I made no comment about this game.

I am here. I will cop crap from people who have a team like the Sydney fans this week, but not from a serial troller of any team who has no team.

Abuser/Xray_Bob et al you never change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by grayham
I guess the difference is that our 3-3 already includes a game against Adeliade, and a trip to perth. (So we've really only dropped one winable or 50/50 game: Hawthorn).

That is true. Still stick to my comment that R6 doesnt tell the tale. Would still rather be winning than losing.

Still stick to my comment that R6 doesnt tell the tale.

Yet you had the Swans for the wooden spoon after they lost in round 4. This is just too much fun:D :D

Is it just a coincidence that we're seeing this 'reformed' MGreg since the Pies started losing?:p

Maybe some people have a life on a saturday night, win, lose or draw, you go out on the town, well that is except if you don't have a life outside of your computer.

Before you all ask why I am home on a saturday, I have to get up at 7am because we have a big function tomorrow morning with the Bombers, before the Freo game.

Originally posted by mantis
Maybe some people have a life on a saturday night, win, lose or draw, you go out on the town, well that is except if you don't have a life outside of your computer.

Says she with nearly 7000 posts.

Originally posted by mantis
Before you all ask why I am home on a saturday, I have to get up at 7am because we have a big function tomorrow morning with the Bombers, before the Freo game.

I believe you.

Originally posted by Frosties_Flank
I don't think we will see many around...

Maybe Locky has gone on another fishing trip..

and for the belting Collingwood were gonna dish out... :eek: :eek: :eek:

When have I dissapeared? I've come on each Sunday after our losses, Id be more worried if I were you if I was sitting on BF each Saturday night ;)

If anyones been missing and miraculously appeared after a couple of wins its you my boy!

And dont worry youll cop your hiding in R21. Will sting much more on your own ground (and with me in attendance hopefully) and wiping you out of what little chance you had of making finals.

Originally posted by daicos4ever
Oh dear. We didn't come on Bigfooty on saturday night. Having a drink to drown the sorrows (yet again) means we are all running scared. Yes, so scared. We're shaking in our boots. Lord, give us strength to overcome our fear.

I am impressed. Most of you have come back this week, and some are even questioning some of the members of the holy three: MM; Eddie; Buckley.

But, the only reason this thread was started was that there were a large number of you who did go missing after the Essendon game, so I just created a medium (this thread) so you could avoid that tag again.

I think everyone will agree that its good for football when collingwood supporters are closer to reality. It took 3 games to do it, but now that its done, we can all move on.

I'm here.

Don't post much on weekends at the best of times.

So far we have won three we should have won, lost one we should have lost, lost another that was winnable but no certainty, and lost another that we should have won. Its not the end of the world, nor is it satisfactory.

Poor recruiting in not picking up a ruckman is costing us dearly. So is our lack of skill in the midfield, and our lack of small defenders. It was a good win to the Swans (any "away" game is in reality an eight pointer), and we thank you for assisting the Collingwood coaching staff in exposing our weaknesses.

Fresh blood required at the Pies immediately - Dane Swan at the top of the list, but also Cam Cloke and Tristan Walker (needs a second chance) and Heath Scotland.

Maybe it's a good thing we've been brought back to earth with a thud. Means that when we don't win the flag we won't be so disappointed.

Actually, I don't expect us to beat Adelaide and I reckon the Weagles will push us all the way. 3-5 wouldn't be the least bit surprising the way we've been playing.

Hopefully though, they'll be our only 5 losses for the season...

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood roll call.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back