List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Kelly really must have photos. Seriously, how many years has he been on our list without ever looking remotely capable of winning a regular place in the seniors? What do they see in him and when do they think it will come to fruition?

Will Kelly really must have photos. Seriously, how many years has he been on our list without ever looking remotely capable of winning a regular place in the seniors? What do they see in him and when do they think it will come to fruition?
You should send an email.

From Nick's Bulletin Board (please remember your grains of salt):
  • Tyler Brown a candidate to return as a rookie now delisted.
  • Ginni off to Richmond next year (via a mate who is friends with his father)
  • WCE have reasonable interest in Trey Ruscoe.
  • And the Crows have slight interest in Arlo Draper.
These come from the rumour file. I didn't post these so I'm not sure on the validity. I have compiled this list for fans who like to speculate as it is the season for it and compiling a list is far more interesting than the Zoom call I'm on.

My response:
  • Tyler shouldn't return. Good state league player. His brother is better.
  • Ginni to Richmond has been a rumour for some time. Ginni would be leaving for guaranteed game time and quickly find out about what a hostile Collingwood crowd is like. And be off to a rebuilding club. Richmond would need to pay up and I just don't see them having the capital.
  • Been around forever and a day. Nothing against it, but I would prefer that he stays (not happening, though).
  • Draper wouldn't have much trade value but who knows. NK + Draper for?

From Nick's Bulletin Board (please remember your grains of salt):
  • Tyler Brown a candidate to return as a rookie now delisted.
  • Ginni off to Richmond next year (via a mate who is friends with his father)
  • WCE have reasonable interest in Trey Ruscoe.
  • And the Crows have slight interest in Arlo Draper.
These come from the rumour file. I didn't post these so I'm not sure on the validity. I have compiled this list for fans who like to speculate as it is the season for it and compiling a list is far more interesting than the Zoom call I'm on.

My response:
  • Tyler shouldn't return. Good state league player. His brother is better.
  • Ginni to Richmond has been a rumour for some time. Ginni would be leaving for guaranteed game time and quickly find out about what a hostile Collingwood crowd is like. And be off to a rebuilding club. Richmond would need to pay up and I just don't see them having the capital.
  • Been around forever and a day. Nothing against it, but I would prefer that he stays (not happening, though).
  • Draper wouldn't have much trade value but who knows. NK + Draper for?
NK + Draper for Gollant

I don't think Goldstein has ever been much of a leader or mentor. I don't believe he has ever been in the leadership group at North Melbourne. I don't think he'll take up top level coaching.

Studying a Juris Doctor degree apparently, so he looks headed for a post-football career in the legal profession at some level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else read the injury report and get the feeling Kelly is being re-sgined?
No.

They speak about every member of the squad on the injury list, regardless of their contract status for the next year, right till the end. Absolutely nothing to read into.

Basic team culture sorta thing.

Even at 36 years of age Goldy is a fine specimen. He can come in and compete if we're desperate.

Surprised no one talks about burgess from gold coast
28 years old

Kicked heaps of goals last 2 years

In the VFL where he belongs and it's no surprise that AFL level fitness in a bloke his size allows him to dominate the lesser competition at VFL level.

Been a scrub at AFL level for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back