List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Crows are interested in Krueger
Question is, why would Kreuger be interested in the Crows? Fogarty and Thilthorpe are ahead of him and Tex is still there for 2 more years. I don’t see him getting any more opportunity there than he would at the pies.

Question is, why would Kreuger be interested in the Crows? Fogarty and Thilthorpe are ahead of him and Tex is still there for 2 more years. I don’t see him getting any more opportunity there than he would at the pies.
If he wasn't always injured would of been given opportunities at the pies also

If he wasn't always injured would of been given opportunities at the pies also

If he wasn't always injured we'd probably have a KPD duo of McStay and Kreuger surrounded by some combination of (in no particular order) the resting ruck / Checkers and three of Elliott / Mcreery / Hill / Ginni. Imagine what that would look like...

Is Begg worth keeping then?

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
With how are list stands, I can't see them upgrading him to the senior list. Might get delisted and re-rookied if he isn't allowed to be extended on the rookie list. I think that's his best chance of retention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think is any player has aspirations to become a coach, Collingwood would have to be the best club to go and learn the coaching craft. Hopefully we get some request after the GF.

Was thinking the other day how handy it’d be getting Goldstein as a player coach.

He’d be a good mentor for DC, Cox, Steene and Begg.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Was thinking the other day how handy it’d be getting Goldstein as a player coach.

He’d be a good mentor for DC, Cox, Steene and Begg.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I don't think Goldstein has ever been much of a leader or mentor. I don't believe he has ever been in the leadership group at North Melbourne. I don't think he'll take up top level coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back