List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our first pick for Schultz is damn fair (considering how his only been treated as a 2nd tier role player by the Dockers). If they don’t take it, they can EAD. He will walk to us end of next year, they will be lucky to get a second round compo (we need to juice up our offer a little more).
We need to back in our boys. We have enough to work with.
We DID win a bloody flag with only 2 great games from Adams this year (none of which were during finals).

Geelong and Freo are so hard to deal with probably the 2 worst. A first round pick for schultz is fair enough but no they will drag it out and won't surprise me if they hold him a extra year. Hopefully we get him have seen a few Freo games last 2 seasons and that guy in our forward line would be unreal. Kicks goals great pressure gets a bit of the ball as well decent pace performs good in big games so would love the packed out mcg.

Geelong and Freo are so hard to deal with probably the 2 worst. A first round pick for schultz is fair enough but no they will drag it out and won't surprise me if they hold him a extra year. Hopefully we get him have seen a few Freo games last 2 seasons and that guy in our forward line would be unreal. Kicks goals great pressure gets a bit of the ball as well decent pace performs good in big games so would love the packed out mcg.
Agree and I would add Essendon.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's rumours of Dougall Howard?

I've kinda always liked him? I wouldn't be upset about it. I"m assuming it's to provide more depth as they possibly expect Murphy to be forced into retirement?

The decision at the time was made under the guidelines applicable at the time, they had no choice. Guidelines change, decision changes. Especially when the guidelines were changed as a direct consequence of that decision. Nothing fanciful in that.

The basic guidelines haven't changed since that time, compo picks still follow finishing positions in the season just finished so you're just speculating on a scenario where the committee would gift the premiers pick 1.

7cd019959a82f6b48c8d61dce1720463.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

There's rumours of Dougall Howard?

I've kinda always liked him? I wouldn't be upset about it. I"m assuming it's to provide more depth as they possibly expect Murphy to be forced into retirement?
I’m not a huge fan but with the Murphy news cover would be nice and you never know, he’s never been in the door as a competent football club so could be handy.

And he’s better than anything Kelly and Dean will offer…

I’m not a huge fan but with the Murphy news cover would be nice and you never know, he’s never been in the door as a competent football club so could be handy.

And he’s better than anything Kelly and Dean will offer…

Bit harsh on Dean no?

We've literally never actually seen him play. Essentially at any level.

If anything, reports from his ONE VFL game in 2 seasons at Collingwood was that he was actually pretty decent.

Bit harsh on Dean no?

We've literally never actually seen him play. Essentially at any level.

If anything, reports from his ONE VFL game in 2 seasons at Collingwood was that he was actually pretty decent.
He's played 2 full VFL games the last two years and he was really good in both.

He was a gun for Williamstown before that.

He's definitely played more good games in the VFL than Will Kelly has, so you're right that being lumped in together with Kelly is harsh on Dean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back