List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we listen to the “scribes” Grundy is going to Port, Melbourne and Hawthorn. JDG is going to the Saints and staying with us and we are both leading and out of the race for Taranto. I’ve given up listening to them especially this week with SEN flooding the air waves with constant Grundy bs. Apparently Gerard said he knows what Grundys thinking and he’s leaving. They are now mind readers 🤦‍♂️
I don’t have a prob w it
I enjoy all the speculation knowing most of it won’t come true / is just opinion
It’s how they make their $
There are so many footy shows they need content - so they fill them with what they think will happen. Changing their mind (daily) gives more content for their show
It’s only an issue if we take everything on face value
I was suggest the clubs are the only ones who know the true story - and this prob changes week to week as well

Trade period is going to be crazy

Thanks Jen he must of grown a bit since drafted as he was a small mid in size then. Happy to hear that.

Only 181cm and 79kg on official site.
Probably still 181cm. But I imagine that weight hasnt been updated. He doesnt look skinny. So I'd bank he put on some kgs during the pre season

Maybe its just me, but I just feel he looks stronger in the upper body than some of the other kids. But another pre-season or two will help

Last edited:
Thanks Jen he must of grown a bit since drafted as he was a small mid in size then. Happy to hear that.

Only 181cm and 79kg on official site.

I walk past him often at games, he has a small frame despite being well toned for his size. Deceptively small I would say after thinking he would be bigger from just seeing pictures and vision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is fluffed sorry I am a postie in my late 50s so don't understand internet lingo.

Looking at the top 100 paid players - not many Pies players in it, obviously Grundy the one that stands out

Begs the question- how the **** do we have a tight salary cap and how the **** do teams like Tigers, Cats, Demons & Blues not have the same (media) scrutiny????

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Looking at the top 100 paid players - not many Pies players in it, obviously Grundy the one that stands out

Begs the question- how the * do we have a tight salary cap and how the * do teams like Tigers, Cats, Demons & Blues not have the same (media) scrutiny????

We must pay alot of our players 300-400 that should be on 200ish is my guess. 🤷‍♂️

Begs the question- how the * do we have a tight salary cap and how the * do teams like Tigers, Cats, Demons & Blues not have the same (media) scrutiny????

Mark Anderson in the wake of our exodus of players said our salary squeeze was a thing of the past.

We also have the room to bring in McStay + more. We do not really have a tight cap, just trying to avoid it getting that way with our huge contract

Probably still 181cm. But I imagine that weight hasnt been updated. He doesnt look skinny. So I'd bank he put on some kgs during the pre season

Maybe its just me, but I just feel he looks stronger in the upper body than some of the other kids. But another pre-season or two will help

Yeah not small build for his age off that. Few preseasons to transform him into an Adams build would be good.

How do you rate Murley I've only seen a fee games but wasn't much chop in what I did see.
I find interesting people talk him up and pot poulter.
I like Murley. Really quick with good balance and skills. Tiny so he'll need some time, but looks a player to me.

I like Murley. Really quick with good balance and skills. Tiny so he'll need some time, but looks a player to me.

Yeah tiny is an understatement, I've only watched 3 games and he barely did anything of note in them or at all really.

Too small a body of work to make any comment though, so its why I was wondering after the praise he's getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back