List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

A player will be involved but that's all I can say as it might not happen, the credibility of source and all.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app
You can just name the player and say it's just a rumour. Dangling half stories like this is much worse

Mid first rounder from pick 23? Wouldn't that be a good thing. Moving up the order.
A player would leave us too but it's just what I heard so if we aren't budging on pick 23, then this may happen, depending on source credibility of course. That's all I can say. I'm not allowed to reveal source or player.

Yep you are taking a star and one of the most lethal kicks in the game every day of the week.
In previous years we have burnt so many early picks and still won a flag.
This was all due to savvy trading.
If need to pay overs, just bloody do it!
I said the below in the Houston thread on drafts and trading board. It is up to us.

Port have the upper hand here, as he is contracted, and that is the way it should be.

I want him so badly for my pies, but it is up to us to get the deal done.

I'm guessing Fly and Leppa are both now realising that working for Cwood ain't no regular gig - if it's not trade sh#te it's off field stuff - ah Pies - never a dull moment - even trade week is scintillating....(sort of)

A player would leave us too but it's just what I heard so if we aren't budging on pick 23, then this may happen, depending on source credibility of course. That's all I can say. I'm not allowed to reveal source or player.

Again, can’t stand these rumours. List managers don’t read BigFooty and you’re not a journalist so I dunno why anyone with rumours always does this.

It’s just “fear” mongering

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn Bailey Humphrey would have been nice. Guess we were looking at him as an alternative to Houston? Not sure how we'd work it otherwise. That suggests the Houston deal may be a real chance of not getting done.

At moment I really can't see it Happenign

If you think that Leppa and Collingwood are not making these statements publicly on purpose and for a strategic reason, then that’s the mistake.
100%

The fact he went out of his way to state Dan hasn't picked a club was as targeted and obvious as it gets.
If its going to happen, then watch Dan nominate us over the weekend....

All the messages in that interview we very specific and targeted.

"players are contracted ...."
"we're up to the 30th iteration..."
"Pick 13 is being overvalued.."
"we're not selling our future.."

etc....

the entire interview appeared designed to get some messaging into the public domain

....and the best one

"we'll pick this up Monday" = let the media go ballistic for 2 days.

We will find out too how good the father sons twins at the blues are.
Because as it stands they don’t even have the capital on points to match any bids that come for them.

Weird …will be interesting to see how that plays out and how highly rated they are

Leppa doing the nonchalant method.
Look disinterested and be prepared to walk away. I like it.

Don’t look desperate or too keen.
Yeah true, I just want a deal done lol. But I don't also wanna get fleeced, so Leppa is doing good. I like him working his magic even if this period is frustrating... lol. Wow never thought I'd like Leppitch...
“Oh a player may leave…. Can’t reveal the player or source (source being some random)”

It’s almost Bozza levels of crap rumours
Yeah hate those types they always come up every year, seems almost everyone has a "source"

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back