List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Virgil

“No other evil we know is faster than Rumor, thriving on speed and becoming stronger by running. Small and timid at first, then borne on a light air, she flits over ground while hiding her head on a cloud-top.”​

― Virgil, The Aeneid
Was a fine full back was Virgil... my grandad used to tell such great stories.

Last full back to win the Brownlow.

One of the tv sports news reporters said Dan is flying to Melbourne tonight . Possibly “ just in case” but can’t be a bad sign you’d think.

I’m sick as a dog in bed so only heard. , didn’t see. Sounded like Clint Stanaway
To North? (Preparing myself for the worst) 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And reading every single post on this thread .. still can't believe people do 🤣
Is this supposed to be directed at me Elliott, the last time you quoted me?
I’m sure it is.

I’m not sure what your problem is with people wanting to read. I like reading everyone’s thoughts and opinions on here. Especially this time of year. There’s also so many funny bastards on here and this thread is hilarious.

Can't believe IQ is getting traded for a swap of F2s with Hawthorn again. Thought we learnt our lesson with Ginnivan
Sigh, whyyyyyyy…

Going to be sifting through posts from the panic merchants until Wednesday now…

You know, the easiest way would’ve been to get Houston to retire during the finals then pick him up Mal Michael style 👍😜🤣

Where is all the IQ is leaving talk coming from? Has it been reported from anywhere with credibility? Is it Quaynor pushing for a move?
Well I've been reading it a lot recently.

I'm also hearing things.

Just listened to the news report, from Trent Kniese.

Dan Houston is on his way to Melbourne tonight to meet with Victorian clubs. Collingwood is the favourite for his services”

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back