List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I won’t be if IQ gets the heave ho
No offence mate, but you need to develop your reading and listening comprehension skills. I jokingly replied to you about the "best player" on Collingwood's list being Houston the other day, and you had to clarify that you meant Nick Daicos. No shit, it was a joke.

I jokingly threw Isaac Quaynor's name up the other day as trade bait, and you have taken that and run with it and gotten yourself worked up in a panicked state.

You also seem to conveniently ignore journos and people that actually aren't journos like Jordan Lewis who have no inside info saying the Houston trade might go through the next day and instead choose to listen to them saying it will go through.

My advice would be to really take a moment to re-read a comment, or re-listen to a comment, so you can appropriately discern whether what someone says is either a) a joke or serious, or b) they're actually saying what you think they're saying.

I'm tracking on Flightradar24. Virgin and Qantas flights from Adelaide just about to land right now.

I am waiting at the airport to give hm a personal 'Welcome' to Collingwood'.

Just listened to the news report, from Trent Kniese.

“Dan Houston is on his way to Melbourne tonight to meet with Victorian clubs. Collingwood is the favourite for his services”

Nothing New There Reported

No offence mate, but you need to develop your reading and listening comprehension skills. I jokingly replied to you about the "best player" on Collingwood's list being Houston the other day, and you had to clarify that you meant Nick Daicos. No shit, it was a joke.

I jokingly threw Isaac Quaynor's name up the other day as trade bait, and you have taken that and run with it and gotten yourself worked up in a panicked state.

You also seem to conveniently ignore journos and people that actually aren't journos like Jordan Lewis who have no inside info saying the Houston trade might go through the next day and instead choose to listen to them saying it will go through.

My advice would be to really take a moment to re-read a comment, or re-listen to a comment, so you can appropriately discern whether what someone says is either a) a joke or serious, or b) they're actually saying what you think they're saying.
Wow
Lol
So it’s all jokes with you but that’s not allowed with me

Thanks for the war and peace lecture rant
I know your on edge over Dan but take a chill pill
I never started the IQ thing

And I originally quoted Macfarlane not Lewis so your the one that needs to be fact checked
After reading some of the journos stuff in the last week or so I’d say Lewis has said less garbage than most of them including your mate John Ralph
And as for the personal pile on about the reading and comprehension skills that says more about you than me

Last edited:
Is there a connection between Frank Ponissi and Dan Houston?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just listened to the news report, from Trent Kniese.

“Dan Houston is on his way to Melbourne tonight to meet with Victorian clubs. Collingwood is the favourite for his services”
Trade has been agreed upon. Coming down to get his promo shots done at the AIA centre tomorrow.

#totallynotmadeupinsideinfo

The anxiety in this thread at the moment, could only be passed (just) by the mood on Twitter, around 10.45am of every single morning of the Dan Andrews Covid press conference era.

It’s the same people, every, single, ****ing, year.

Give it a rest.

Like voices that are foreign to you or information directly related to IQ?
I've been listening to the neighbours dog because the toaster's been laughing at me.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back