List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

They rated him year 1. Gave him an additional 2 years and a debut.

I wouldn't be discounting the big concussion he had in his debut. Mustn't be easy to just shrug off concussion when surrounded by the Murphy concussion saga
Sorry, I might be talking about the wrong guy. I was talking about AJ.

THey need points for this year too - Richmond traded a heap of theirs away to get Brisbane's pick.

Well if that's the case then it seems even more straight forward

We give Noble, F1 and 36 for 13 and either 23 or 29

Why would a kid that just turned 20 quit footy? Going by his training regime this off season I’d say it’s anything but that case.
Who said he isn’t enjoying his footy? Just had an awful injury riddled year. The kid has time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry, I was talking about AJ. My stuff up.

We're asking for 23 as well.
so we just need to throw in a bit of chump change to get the deal done - and now that all the offers are on the table Leppa will be able to work out if we are willing to do the deals or not. Whatever happens I think that he has handled this well so far, flushed out the opposition and has left himself room to move.

GC will get points. My money is on 23 ending up with Port, 29 with us and 36 with GC - they might get 39 from port too.

Yep, makes the most sense and a similar deal (the same?) to the one proposed earlier

Again, Richards and Noble have effectively unintentionally saved our trade/draft period this year.

Adding Houston in 2025 and then adding McGuane and potentially LDU (among others) in 2026 is incredible.

North Melbourne made an inquiry about the future of gun Collingwood defender Brayden Maynard and his interest in a bombshell trade to Arden St.
The Herald Sun understands the Kangaroos had interest in Maynard, 28, for his hardened playing style, leadership and premiership experience in a similar mould to Hawthorn and Brisbane champion Luke Hodge.

But the bid was quickly and politely turned down by Maynard and his management as the Magpies’ star had little interest in leaving clubs.

Maynard, 28, comes out of contract as an unrestricted free agent next year and will be on the Magpies’ radar to extend over summer.

Collingwood wants to contend for another flag next year as the club works to snare Port’s Dan Houston after securing Harry Perryman from GWS.

North could have offered a lucrative and long-term deal to change clubs after making a strong attempt to prise Melbourne hard nut Jack Viney out of the Demons.

The Roos want to be aggressive this trade period and are continuing to hunt Western Bulldogs defender Caleb Daniel and Sydney Swans’ veteran midfielder Luke Parker after landing ex-Eagle Jack Darling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North Melbourne made an inquiry about the future of gun Collingwood defender Brayden Maynard and his interest in a bombshell trade to Arden St.
The Herald Sun understands the Kangaroos had interest in Maynard, 28, for his hardened playing style, leadership and premiership experience in a similar mould to Hawthorn and Brisbane champion Luke Hodge.

But the bid was quickly and politely turned down by Maynard and his management as the Magpies’ star had little interest in leaving clubs.
They’re that scared of him they want to recruit him. Bruzzy won’t ever leave

Think GC need to decide if they want to return in 2025 with no addition of senior players , or accept a trade that gives them a proven player to help them immediately.

Maynard, 28, comes out of contract as an unrestricted free agent next year and will be on the Magpies’ radar to extend over summer.

Collingwood wants to contend for another flag next year as the club works to snare Port’s Dan Houston after securing Harry Perryman from GWS.

North could have offered a lucrative and long-term deal to change clubs after making a strong attempt to prise Melbourne hard nut Jack Viney out of the Demons.

The Roos want to be aggressive this trade period and are continuing to hunt Western Bulldogs defender Caleb Daniel and Sydney Swans’ veteran midfielder Luke Parker after landing ex-Eagle Jack Darling.

Not gonna lie, I wouldn't be opposed to trading Maynard if we can really extract something great out of North

I know Maynard is a popular figure, but guaranteeing Houston while also having a Top 20 (Maybe Top 15) pick in this year's draft would be massive.

Hell, we could even use that draft capital to pry Trac out of Melbourne

I know it won't happen as Maynard's management shut it down. Just saying that I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to it for the right deal

They forgot to mention that the Collingwood BF community had offered up IQ

Not gonna lie, I wouldn't be opposed to trading Maynard if we can really extract something great out of North

I know Maynard is a popular figure, but guaranteeing Houston while also having a Top 20 (Maybe Top 15) pick in this year's draft would be massive.

I know it won't happen as Maynard's management shut it down. Just saying that I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to it for the right deal
Nup. Absolute heart and soul that man

At the risk that it would destroy the Locker room .

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back