List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Jon Hamm Yes GIF

Whatever you say Tom
Apparently Gold Coast have offered themselves a future first for their own first pick this year to completely confuse everyone

The way I always read it was that North's strong offer was being ignored because Houston wants to come to a big Melbourne club and would rather stay at Port another year than go to North. If that hasn't changed then their revised offer is redundant.

Exactly

This is exactly like the Carlton getting pick 14 situation

Twomey, Morris and others immediately jizzed their pants with excitement claiming Carlton were suddenly back in the game before they all actually took a breath and realised it changed absolutely nothing.

As upset as I am to lose Noble and Richards, those two have essentially sacrificed themselves to save Collingwood's trade period and National Draft.

Anyone who boos either of them next year don't deserve to support Collingwood

Hawthorn literally had pick 14 already a couple of days ago and they traded it away. Who do they think they’re kidding saying they’re now offering what they got for pick 14 for a 1 pick upgrade 🙄

Exactly

Twomey, Morris and others immediately jizzed their pants with excitement claiming Carlton were suddenly back in the game before they all actually took a breath and realised it changed absolutely nothing.

As upset as I am to lose Noble and Richards, those two have essentially sacrificed themselves to save Collingwood's trade period and National Draft.

IMG_6914.gif

I genuinely believe Port will let him decide between us and North if they believe both offers are fair. Let’s be honest their offer won’t be much different to ours…

Gee that’s a real conundrum for Dan. The G in front of massive crowds every week or Marvel and Tassie

Exactly

I don't boo anyone but I'll be grunting a lot when they leave and play for another club. We can't be thanking the collateral damage

Hawthorn literally had pick 14 already a couple of days ago and they traded it away. Who do they think they’re kidding saying they’re now offering what they got for pick 14 for a 1 pick upgrade 🙄
Hawks are planning on trading out and then in 13 times to eventually get it to pick 1.

I genuinely believe Port will let him decide between us and North if they believe both offers are fair. Let’s be honest their offer won’t be much different to ours…

Classic bet hedging

"Verdict: Likely to Collingwood"

Yeah, but not for a lack of you circus freaks coming up with all manner of scenarios to will a different club into existence.

I swear if we get him, I can't wait for September 27 next year

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't see how these are better than our offer
(1) Melbourne F1 and pick 28 this year - so pick 28 substitutes for Noble and GC screw up deal - we won't take 28
(2) Sydney 19 & 20 - nice if GC were chasing multiple draft selections
(3) Dogs F1 - unders to everyone
(4) our F1 and Noble still the best deal as far as I can figure

(1) Melbourne F1 and pick 28 this year - so pick 28 substitutes for Noble and GC screw up deal - we won't take 28

We're asking for 23 as well.

Plus it includes a player they actively want. it’s that simple the ambulance chasers in the media have overthought it worse than Stephen Hawking with anxiety

If all the other offers for 13 are so good like everyone is saying then why are we still in the race for it? I take it as a positive sign that we’re still in discussions with GC.

The threat of keeping Noble should be enough for them to hand it over.

Either all clubs have come to a preliminary agreement of an acceptable trade framework, or they have each decided to play chicken and are going to take this right down to the wire and see who blinks first.

Dan might change his mind and Nominate North

If all the other offers for 13 are so good like everyone is saying then why are we still in the race for it? I take it as a positive sign that we’re still in discussions with GC.

The threat of keeping Noble should be enough for them to hand it over.
Because the clubs aren’t hyperventilating knob jockeys like all these journos

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back