List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

“As hot as ever as it’s a narrowed market.”

Not sure if you know how market forces work, Mr. Twomey.
😅 Today's dealing has me dangerously confident on Houston being a Pie. Almost certainly leaving. Pick 13 a "hot" property but teams taking other deals instead (even Blues earlier took 14 over 13). North our only "competition". All signs are pointing to Collingwood.

Not sure what your track record is but I have always found it a bit odd how little bitterness has transpired from the Port camp about his trade request. Even entertaining our opening offer without going hard in the media feels like good faith because it’s clearly unders for a player of his calibre with 3y left on his contract (assuming we did go in crying poor with 13 and Richards). I’ve wondered if there are some compassionate grounds behind it all and Port helping a good servant of the club a bit like the Dees did for ANB.
I think the respectful way Leppa has carried himself would be helping

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the respectful way Leppa has carried himself would be helping
The lack of hostility all round has had me quietly confident of a deal being done for a while. These deals falling over is rare and there's usually bad blood involved. Don't see that here. A little different because Dan hasn't nominated us, but the deal's been discussed for over a week and no pot shots from anyone. Compare this to Port and Blues initial Dan dealing.

It's only vibes, but they are good ones for sure.

We are interested in Robertson and he in us?
What’s he even worth in a deal?
High salary based on output to date, high upside though I guess. Trade wise not so much I guess, maybe 3rd round or late second. He’ll see Collingwood as an attractive prospect with our old midfield, plenty of opportunity.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back