List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

My guess is they’re not happy with giving up their future first to Gold Coast and honestly I don’t blame them

Surely their Future Second works

Gold Coast would still be getting good deal

This is never ending.

jim-carrey-ohcome-on.gif

Hopefully it's a minor haggling of picks that get this over the line, given we have literally nothing left to trade you'd think GC need to come to the party...
We have plenty to offer to sweeten the deal.

Yes, it would be good if it was just a haggling of picks, but it's incumbent on us to come to the party given we want the big fish.

That Schultz deal will continue to haunt us for such a long time lol

It should demonstrate how good Leppa is at his job already that we've managed to salvage a draft that was screwed over by a trade period from 12 months earlier
Think I'll bookmark this post and send it back to you in 7 months time. Schultz is an A grader.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doubt there's much to be done from our side, Port might look to extract more from Suns.

We literally have nothing left to give lol

It has to be between Gold Coast and Port

GC are the ones who need to relent to make the deal happen.

They need to offer up 23 to Port instead of 29 or hand back 39. If they give 23 Port can swap 36 to 39.

It's absolutely ridiculous that GC are prepared to trade 6 and 23 for Rioli. 6 is overs already.

We've done our bit by supplying 36 and giving up on securing 23/29. We have nothing left to offer.

They’re getting a semi high pick and 5 potential spuds in the deal lol
If roles were reversed this board would be in meltdown. And rightfully so.

I think Port will only take 3 picks so it's more likely GC need to upgrade 29 to 23
Perhaps the power don’t take on as much of Lukosius’ and Atkins’ contracts?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back