List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is everyone assuming that you're not getting anything back other than Rioli from Richmond for 6 and 23 - I'd be betting on the wooden spooners F2.

They'll be getting something back but it was reported it would be picks for more points this year.

Personally I don't see Richmond handing back a F2 that's likely to be in the same ballpark pick wise as 23 this year.

In reality though GC will be losing 23 and 29 it's just a question of who gets it.

Port Adelaide certainly deserve it more than the Tigers in compensation for Houston so GC have to decide whether they value a better return for it from Richmond or value in total all that can be achieved from the 3 way deal.

I reckon pick 23 to Port gets it done.

Richmond will never get as good a offer for Rioli at 6 again and I don't see them backing out due to a 6 spot slide in the 20's.

6 is already enough and GC should have had the sense to leave it at that.

[emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-quote="nahnah" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
[emoji6] hours time we can block Ralphy, Tom Morris and trade radio twitter accounts until next trade period

I miss the days where morris’ career was on the rocks for the leaked watsapp chat. But like the true cockroach that he is, he proved to be unkillable.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

They'll be getting something back but it was reported it would be picks for more points this year.

Personally I don't see Richmond handing back a F2 that's likely to be in the same ballpark pick wise as 23 this year.

In reality though GC will be losing 23 and 29 it's just a question of who gets it.

Port Adelaide certainly deserve it more than the Tigers in compensation for Houston so GC have to decide whether they value a better return for it from Richmond or value in total all that can be achieved from the 3 way deal.

I reckon pick 23 to Port gets it done.

Richmond will never get as good a offer for Rioli at 6 again and I don't see them backing out due to a 6 spot slide in the 20's.

6 is already enough and GC should have had the sense to leave it at that.

But the GC are just a f wit club trying to be relevant when they're not....

The deal will get done, Connors will make it happen. A fourth club may need to be involved for Port to get more capital, or GC will have to arrange Rioli for 6 or its off, and give 23 to Port, and the deal gets done. Richmond asking for 6 and 23 is utterly ridiculous, so they should do that now and tell Richmond to take it or leave it.

While it remained possible that the deal could be revived on Tuesday, there was also the possibility that the Suns would seek to broker a deal for Noble without including Lukosius. They can also do a separate deal to trade pick 13.

The thing for them is that they can extend Lukosius and make his contract fine. So they still might be getting a win.

But I'm not sure why they're being so generous to GC about it.
Even with the contact smoothed out I still wouldn’t call a first rounder for a Lukosius a win but that just because I don’t rate him.

If Port rate him that’s another story though but given they rejected the deal they probably don’t think he’s worth that much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought you were checking out until after the trade period?

I knew he'd be back.

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

The deal will get done, Connors will make it happen. A fourth club may need to be involved for Port to get more capital, or GC will have to arrange Rioli for 6 or its off, and give 23 to Port, and the deal gets done. Richmond asking for 6 and 23 is utterly ridiculous, so they should do that now and tell Richmond to take it or leave it.
This makes a lot of sense.

I think some of you are getting sucked in by some reporters saying Port has “backed out” of the 3 way deal. What is really happening is that haven’t agreed to the proposed deal.

Don’t get sucked in by the drama.

It will get tinkered with and get done. It’s gone too far.

I think some of you are getting sucked in by some reporters saying Port has “backed out” of the 3 way deal. What is really happening is that haven’t agreed to the proposed deal.

Don’t get sucked in by the drama.

It will get tinkered with and get done. It’s gone too far.
And this.

Gold Coast fan on the Houston thread, nobles value is not much didn’t finish top ten in b&f dropped for finals etc.

Lukosius didn’t finish top ten in gc b&f and was dropped for home and away games plus on a huge contract, so I’m guessing he thinks he’s only worth a fourth rounder then 😂😂

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back