List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you watch them last year - they turned 1 good pick and some shit ones into 3 future firsts and enough matching points for 5 first round academy kids. They were brilliant.
Yes, with a lot of crafty trading they did ok in the end. They worked with multiple clubs and negotiated well to get various picks from 6 clubs.

I’m more referencing the decent players who’ve left there and what they got in return. Also paying overs to attract players to go up to GC. They've had some shockers over the years.

I may have a tin foil hat on but what if we have all agreed to a deal and Port have leaked an alternate deal, to then 'back out' and receive a minorly better deal to look better to their fans?

Could it just be an adjustment of 23 instead of 29? We don't have any more capital so any threats to us means nothing as we simply pull out.

I think it still gets smoothed over tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how there’s been all this talk about how incredible and deep this draft is and yet everyone is trading their way out of it lol

My point was that Richmond want 6 and 23 for Rioli. If the Baker deal goes through first and they get 14, that may be enough to persuade them to just take 6 for Rioli. Gold Coast could then add 23 to the megadeal for it to get to Port.
If it helps us get Houston, I'm all for it.

But aren't Port wanting more out of us for Houston? If it's just 23 instead of 29, that should be easy enough 🤞

It should mean GC hand over 23 now.
Not if it's involved in the Richmond Baker trade. Maybe why Richmond is insistent on the 23 on top of 6 l.

And GCs key target this period is Rioli. Not Noble. Maybe their second big target is offloading Lukosious to Port so we need to rely on that part of the 3 way.

Not if it's involved in the Richmond Baker trade. Maybe why Richmond is insistent on the 23 on top of 6 l.

And GCs key target this period is Rioli. Not Noble. Maybe their second big target is offloading Lukosious to Port so we need to rely on that part of the 3 way.
But there's no suggestion it's involved in the Baker trade. The reporting right now is that the Baker trade is going through tomorrow, and Richmond do not have 23.

If it helps us get Houston, I'm all for it.

But aren't Port wanting more out of us for Houston? If it's just 23 instead of 29, that should be easy enough 🤞
I think Port just want more full stop. If the three-way deal is still happening I doubt they really care how they get more or who from.

To be honest, Port seem to be accepting of taking on over $2m/year of salary from Gold Coast and are still expected to hand over their F1. So I think Gold Coast need to give a little here.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back