List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s not. Jason Cripps time at Port is now done because he doesn’t have the support of the board, Port have pissed off the biggest management group in the game and Dan Houston has a 6 year contract plus interstate move on pause. No one is making these life changing decisions on the basis of some theatre for us average Joe’s.

You understand all the info we currently have is based on just these journalists yeah?

The same journalists who report on a bunch of stuff that turns out to be flat out untrue.

You'd have a point if an actual CLUB came out and confirmed any of this stuff as legit

If Port don’t want to do a deal for Houston, then I have no interest in seeing us deal with them with respect to Richards.
I think it’s a different situation to what the media are saying. I’m sure Port are just wanting to do a couple quick tweaks. We knew it wasn’t the final deal. Hopefully nothing too difficult to get done.

Don’t you think that’s already happened - but behind closed doors? I do.

Going public would ratchet up the pressure but I think Houston’s management had being trying the dignified approach to date.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I think they need the pressure put on them now after last night.

Why is this one different to the others… all the other clubs who have contracted players also still trying to get the best result for their club?

I think if you have a look at the list of names you listed there outside of the Richmond contracted players the others are either OOC or expendable by their current clubs. Houston is neither.

Richmond also see an opportunity to extract some value in one of the last uncompromised drafts before Tassie comes in to reset. So they are happy to send them all out.

Houston is a gun, who is contracted for 4 more years and it makes their team weaker immediately, they don’t want to lose him.

Would think the port board understands that if they continue to be involved , GC may not even send luko in a seperate deal out of sheer spite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think if you have a look at the list of names you listed there outside of the Richmond contracted players the others are either OOC or expendable by their current clubs. Houston is neither.

Richmond also see an opportunity to extract some value in one of the last uncompromised drafts before Tassie comes in to reset. So they are happy to send them all out.

Houston is a gun, who is contracted for 4 more years and it makes their team weaker immediately, they don’t want to lose him.

dunno Ports plan for Lukosius but he is goes to half back he can be a very good player.

Surely it gets done today - too many other things depend on this deal to be left til the last minute. We seem to have done all we can with our limited hand to get it done fairly - GC's pig headedness and Port's ineptitude have already pissed off enough people - too much invested by too many for this to fall over when it can be easily fixed .

You never know who is in cahoots with whom. Guess who was Paul Connors' caddy at this year's Portsea Pro-Am?
This bloke?

C6fYn8.gif

Swoop, it’s been an entertainment industry for quite some time. They are just more obvious with their approach these days.

The game is almost dead for me. I’m hanging by a thread. Sick of the bull$h1t.

We better get this deal done!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep it has.

I think for me the time that I fully realised this was in GF 2016.

The AFL delivered everybody’s fairytale.

That game’s umpiring was disgraceful.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back