List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Effectively a 1st, 2nd (Noble) and 3rd (Richards) - Similar to what Cats paid for Cameron!

For me - that's overs! 1st alone was enough
Jeremy Cameron was traded for 3 first round picks?

In what world is a first, a second and two fringe 23 players overs for a player who is best at his position? What am I missing?

We should have traded pick 13 and our future first to West Coast for pick 3. The Houston deal has been a waste of time and is too high a price to pay. Carlton were smart to move on and move up the draft board instead. This club continues to disappoint at this time of the year and is too tunnel visioned on spending big for established players.
In a very even draft where there are no standouts not sure Carlton have been smart in getting g Pick 3.
And I don’t think Carlton has been particularly successful historically in drafting.

With every hour that goes by that this deal isn’t finalised, it gets more worrying. Ralph already suggesting ways North can get it done for Port. Need to get it done before something happens.
Nah, I'm not getting that worried about North. Unless they offer 2x first rounders for Houston by splitting their pick 2 and trading their F1 which is a huge cost for their current list position, their other suggestions e.g. Pick 10 from Richmond isn't better than the Pick 13, 29, 36 and Richards for Houston that Port currently get in the 3 way with us.

Connors isn't going to let his client be forced to go to North instead of us for the sake of Pick 13 to Pick 10 difference

Port Adelaide are shitty club to deal like another poster said this is the Nick Stevens situation all over again
In this deal we lose big time.
Pies lose pick 13 ,23 ,36, 39 , our future first rounder plus noble and Richards
Pies gain Huston and pick 50 something big deal
Suns gain Noble and our future first
Port get lukosiuos pick 13,36, 39 in a super draft

i said this before this deal is fraught with danger i am going to start shouting now

HUSTON IS 2 TIME ALL AUSTRALIAN WAS A ROOKIE HE IS NOT A KPP PLAYER NOR A TOP MIDFIELDER JUST A GOOD HALF BACK FLANKER WE ARE PAYING BIG TIME PORT GET STUFFED LIKE I SAID BEFORE HUSTON COME OUT AND SAY YOU WANT TO PLAY FOR THE PIES OR GO TO NORF OR STAY AT PORT ADELAIDE !!!!!!!!1

tired of all this rubbish
You’re right. We should call off the 3-way trade and take 13, 23, 36 and 39 to the draft. Keep Richard and Noble. Keep F1 for next year.

It’s a bit comedic how Edmund was nowhere to be seen yesterday when the 3 way deal came through, and now shows up as soon as there’s a chance Houston might not end up at the Pies. I used to like the guy but he’s rubbed me the wrong way this trade period.
People carry on about Collingwood supporters being one eyed but this dickhead is on another level

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Post injury Smith is unproven.

Pick in the 20s is OK... but anything higher he is a high risk. His injury was serious especially for someone who needs agility and speed.
Do ACL injuries mean as much as they did previously? I don't think they do

It’s a bit comedic how Edmund was nowhere to be seen yesterday when the 3 way deal came through, and now shows up as soon as there’s a chance Houston might not end up at the Pies. I used to like the guy but he’s rubbed me the wrong way this trade period.
You liked Sam? Always been an A grade flog. When Carlton were putrid (well before their mini run to the prelim) he was a Cats cheerleader. Cannot stand him.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back